B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

37 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I don't like seeing Radi there, if she starts doing drugs like Sunday, I can see Rus and Kylie taking advantage of her when she is under the influence. I just hope she does not stay overnight.

what taking advantage of are you talking about ,Kylie wont let him touch Radi or her him and we have seen Radi go down on a few girls and loves putting on shows so i dont really see where your concerns stem from

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrFlexxy said:

She probably was, but Daniel the druggy is going, she doesn't want anything to do with him

Danny is the supplier / druggy, the druggies are the ones who get it from him. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

From what I've been told, you are way wrong.

I can't say for sure but I have not seen seen any noticeable change in her behaviour when it's just a normal day at the villa. When she is under the influence there is a dramatic change in her behaviour and I have only seen these behaviour changes at parties or visiting other parties.

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I can't say for sure but I have not seen seen any noticeable change in her behaviour when it's just a normal day at the villa. When she is under the influence there is a dramatic change in her behaviour and I have only seen these behaviour changes at parties or visiting other parties.

That's because she is a drama queen and a spotlight chaser......no spotlight (party) no drama.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's because she is a drama queen and a spotlight chaser......no spotlight (party) no drama.

Right now there are 7 girls in B5, let's hope it's just a fun night for the girls and nothing bad happens.

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

Right now there are 7 girls in B5, let's hope it's just a fun night for the girls and nothing bad happens.

Now, that would be very boring. Lets hope a lot of bad things happen!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I could less!  The fact that Rus has to be involved and in the middle of each and everything, is ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Very nice to see gradually Kristy ( and this time Alana as well ) interacting with the other tenants , it isn’t so bad after all 😁..Very nice seeing in general all of B2 , one of the surprises ..As it is  the “ staying home”  of Marlene …And most probably , Tweety and Holly seems only for RLC reasons their talk as it doesn’t seem any reconcile between the two of them …In any case , a great gathering finally of all B2 girls at the apartment of the usual suspects who really manage to bring most of these people together , well done Kylie and Rus .

• Sad 5

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very nice to see gradually Kristy ( and this time Alana as well ) interacting with the other tenants , it isn’t so bad after all 😁..Very nice seeing in general all of B2 , one of the surprises ..As it is  the “ staying home”  of Marlene …And most probably , Tweety and Holly seems only for RLC reasons their talk as it doesn’t seem any reconcile between the two of them …In any case , a great gathering finally of all B2 girls at the apartment of the usual suspects who really manage to bring most of these people together , well done Kylie and Rus .

I didn't know B2 was there and NO, there is nothing nice about them being there getting involved in these shit shows....nothing nice at all!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I didn't know B2 was there and NO, there is nothing nice about them being there getting involved in these shit shows....nothing nice at all!!

You have your opinion , I have a different one .