B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's B2 and Olivia, Ulyana and Radi from B4
I think it's a pit stop before the club they use to go to on Wednesdays 

It does look like some are dressed like they will be going out, but Ulyana is dressed like she will be staying there. 

26 minutes ago, misterme said:

Maybe Holly and Loraine have had enough (for the time being) of laughing boy's totally spontaneous and unplanned silly showgirl events (at which he always happens to be the main star) 🥱 I very much doubt Radish will continue to support them unless she has equal billing with him.

Are you talking about Loraine , the super orchestrator of some of the worst “ must done “ fake  shows , the same Loraine that was instructing by whispering to anyone which position they should take in front of cameras ? The same Loraine who was pushing her ex boyfriend to participate till a certain level , the same Loraine that would check every 5 minutes her mobile to see how the ratings are ? Loraine and Radislava was a normal alliance , this Holly / Loraine it is unexplained ..But , finally , we have the step up of amazing Tweety who comes out of her shell and seems to finally understand her GOV role .

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , Radislava seducing Kristy as well , or the opposite …Radislava can seduce anyone into shows ..

That's true,

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , Radislava seducing Kristy as well , or the opposite …Radislava can seduce anyone into shows ..

I just hope Radi did not return under the influence of something.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

That's true,

I just hope Radi did not return under the influence of something.

The only positive thing today is that we got to see B2 doing something all together elsewhere , it has been so much time that B2 didn’t interfere or interact with anyone so it is a pleasant  change .Of course , apart from the 2 days in a row of Tata in B4 some days ago , we can also say that Tata the last 10 days or something seems to have some issues …In general , RLC at the moment feels like being in a stable situation , like something is being expected  to happen ( new apartment ? new tenants ? ) but it’s not happening ..It is only one guy - Rus - who is amongst all these women , we are just getting some few masturbation shows and tons and tons of g/g shows from Radislava  mostly ..The girls don’t have visitors anymore , there are no guests , the only ones who live normal in my opinion is Karol with the return of her boyfriend and B6 ..This is my resume at this period for the Barcelona RLC hub .

• Sad 1