Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Hmm , can it only maybe be a short trip to either Napoli or Florence ? 

before going to bed, they said goodbye to Masha. it looked like they weren't coming back.
But I don't want to speculate. Everything is possible. maybe there will be feedback on Masha in the next few days, e.g. "Arrived safely at......."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

before going to bed, they said goodbye to Masha. it looked like they weren't coming back.
But I don't want to speculate. Everything is possible. maybe there will be feedback on Masha in the next few days, e.g. "Arrived safely at......."

Let’s see RLC plans then in the next days … 😉

21 hours ago, rado07 said:

this time a clear hand signal from Masha,
if you don't get along with the cats, you have to go.
he was kicked out

On Replay Masha's hand signal. Kick this fucker out the door and never let him in again Masha.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

15 hours ago, Noldus said:

I don't think they are going to an RLC apartment now
The plans were changed

Hi Noldus. Just a quick question...how do we know that the the plans have changed? Someone on the forum mentioned that they heard no mention of any plans of Eva to resume her RLC participation in any of her conversations with Masha during her visit and mentioned that they thought that was strange. Me too. Could it be that the whole idea of Eva coming back to RLC was more wishful thinking and speculation than actual reality? It was great seeing her again but I do have my doubts that she'll be back to RLC as a participant.

• Upvote 1

On 3/22/2022 at 3:12 PM, rado07 said:

Elvis in the tub received another warning.
He mistakes the cat for a rubber duck. Cat screams and Masha heard it. there's trouble.
he just doesn't get it with the cats.

He should have played submarine.

3 hours ago, DWI said:

Hi Noldus. Just a quick question...how do we know that the the plans have changed? Someone on the forum mentioned that they heard no mention of any plans of Eva to resume her RLC participation in any of her conversations with Masha during her visit and mentioned that they thought that was strange. Me too. Could it be that the whole idea of Eva coming back to RLC was more wishful thinking and speculation than actual reality? It was great seeing her again but I do have my doubts that she'll be back to RLC as a participant.

Before Eva appeared  in Masha’s apartment , her real name was mentioned by Masha on cameras to a talk she had  as the person that she and a guy will move in an RLC apartment . Their whole presence also during their stay , I think it suggested that they were just warming up let’s say 😁 to move in ..But good friend noldus speaks about “ plans changed “ , therefore , let’s see what happens and who moves in  the ready to be empty B6 apartment ..