Leora - Home Activities (2022) #40

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

Did he bring a dog with him?  I am guessing he did not. It is a shame that everyone's situation is not the same. If they were, your insinuations just might accidently have some credence. 

As near as I can tell YOU are the "wandering" one !   May I suggest you take a trip to Krasnoyarsk, and let us know how it went. When you get back !   Then you would have some viable information as to the what's, why's , and where fore's.

To hear you say it, It is a simple walk in the park.  I am quite sure you will have a different opinion, once you have made the trip. Oh, now I understand, you are unable to get back to mainland Greece. The tour boat does not take misplaced tour guides free of charge, off the island. 😁

😁

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The guy has arrived from Russia , confirmed . He moves in with the woman he loves and loves him , no games , secret hidden lovers and whatever . 

Why is it that I can not take your word confirmed, as a valid date, time, and departure site.  Evidently you did not understand what I wrote.  I did not ask for "ddhm says ". Please re read, and provide the information I requested, or rest your case. Thank you !!😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Karol’s Russian boyfriend back in Spain for a second time in some months . It makes you wonder how Paul can’t travel or the reasons preventing him from doing so .. 

He's a reservist so he likely cannot leave as freely like an ordinary citizen.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, scutus said:

Why is it that I can not take your word confirmed, as a valid date, time, and departure site.  Evidently you did not understand what I wrote.  I did not ask for "ddhm says ". Please re read, and provide the information I requested, or rest your case. Thank you !!😏

You asked first for the dog. Unluckily for you , the guy HAS ARRIVED from Russia ( yes not directly but through other destination ) with a dog and he moves in with his girlfriend to live together , this is the info I can give you . If you can give any explanation  why Paul hasn’t traveled  to Prague all this time or why Leora can’t travel to Russia all this time , then there’s nothing more to add .

As always , you want to come on top and be the superior guy with your knowledge , guess what , you are 😅😂🤣😆 Happy ? Pssssttt..Don’t forget , Shadow knows everything, even why he grabbed her from the neck and pushed her violently to the fridge .. 

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He's a reservist so he likely cannot leave as freely like an ordinary citizen.

Karol has made quite a lot of preparations so as for him to be able and move there .

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Karol’s Russian boyfriend back in Spain for a second time in some months . It makes you wonder how Paul can’t travel or the reasons preventing him from doing so .. 

NOTHING! could keep me from seeing the kids or my wife.  Nothing.  That would be priority number one. (Or my dogs!) Ain't gonna happen.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Liebe said:

I wouldn't kick her out for eating crackers in bed.

yes. some of us been watching her for over ten years. I miss some things about her. one of my favorite things was when she used to walk around the old apartment naked. was a simple thing but I enjoyed it. sometimes I couldn't keep up with her. she would move from room to room so fast! lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3