Leora - Home Activities (2022) #41

jimbo4

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, from what i heard and from what i already know, and i do hope i'm not going to be contradicted down the line, it sounded like this.

'Operation One Man & His Dog' has gone into overdrive. 

Well you must have twigged something I have no doubt there something going or in process was to be Jan then Feb  maybe April

Thanks Skip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ste said:

Well you must have twigged something I have no doubt there something going or in process was to be Jan then Feb  maybe April

Thanks Skip

Correct - Numerous setbacks, including Covid, illness and of course the current political climate, but right now, it looks on.👍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

il y a 16 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Eh bien, d’après ce que j’ai entendu et ce que je sais déjà, et j’espère que je ne vais pas être contredit sur la ligne, cela ressemblait à ceci.

« L’opération One Man & His Dog » un pris de l’ampleur.

Je ne connais pas cette émission mais si je comprends après été sur internet c’est une une série anglaise et je comprends que Eva elle est sur la bonne vois ou je n’ai pas compris du tout et je suis un français qui est trop vieux pour comprendre

• Like 1

Just now, patou said:

I do not know this show but if I understand after being on the internet it is an English series and I understand that Eva is on the right track or I did not understand at all and I am a Frenchman who is too old to understand

😁

Yes it is an old TV show, what i mean is One man (Paul) and his dog (Eva).....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

il y a 4 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

😁

Oui c’est une vieille émission de télévision, ce que je veux dire, c’est un homme (Paul) et son chien (Eva).....

Ok je comprends mon cerveau a du mal à fonctionner

Merci

• Like 1

.....And while this is going on, what about The Little Star?

She was saying to Leora that while getting away from the bombing to drive to the border, their car was held up by soldiers at gun point. Her husband was shaking with fear, even the cat fouled itself. They were let off and allowed to carry on when she showed her Russian passport.

Aren't we all the lucky ones in the west right now eh?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She was saying to Leora that while getting away from the bombing to drive to the border, their car was held up by soldiers at gun point. Her husband was shaking with fear, even the cat fouled itself. They were let off and allowed to carry on when she showed her Russian passport.

She is lucky but I wonder Is she across the border read a article that Russian passport holders don't

get Refugee Status Don't know if that is true ?

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So she's going back to Russia?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Ste said:

She is lucky but I wonder Is she across the border read a article that Russian passport holders don't

get Refugee Status Don't know if that is true ?

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So she's going back to Russia?

No, she isn't over the border, just drove to it. As far as i know they are still IN Ukraine, but they and all their neighbours went far away towards the west of the country and found somewhere to stay so if they had to, they could cross over out of the country. But i believe both want to stay in Ukraine like a lot of them do. As far as i know she has no plans to go back to Russia at all, and if she had to leave it would be west rather than east. That's all i can say, apart from she is well and right now seems to be settled.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, she isn't over the border, just drove to it. As far as i know they are still IN Ukraine, but they and all their neighbours went far away towards the west of the country and found somewhere to stay so if they had to, they could cross over out of the country. But i believe both want to stay in Ukraine like a lot of them do. As far as i know she has no plans to go back to Russia at all, and if she had to leave it would be west rather than east. That's all i can say, apart from she is well and right now seems to be settled.

OK understood, thanks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1