Leora - Home Activities (2022) #41

jimbo4

2 hours ago, RdKing said:

My comment was based on what I read here regarding her easily getting sick, cold, runny nose etc. Where I am, 17C can be cold to go outside without proper clothing depending on the humidity level and also depending on what activity is going on. Sitting idly in this temperature without any sunshine is probably not that warm. I would have made the same remark to my child, so there was no harm or insult intended. Just concern about her well being. The haha was more about you overreacting and assuming the worse.

cheers!

Back now I am very far away from overacting you made a comment about Leora I gave you a confused emoji as it did not make sense to me,

When  I get similar emoji I don't question it I just carry on it's everybody's prerogative to respond to a comment in any way they feel

I wouldn't overact and question any of them just revalue my comment myself. If I'm questioned from anyone it would be common courtesy

to respond with my own view on the original comment only.  Not altered ones to follow

have a good day no more from me.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Ste said:

Don't know about that Blue just when you think you have Leora and her plans with Paul & Eva figured out

She has a habit of throwing  a surprise curve ball and you don't see it coming

Putin the child killer said on some state controlled TV two weeks ago that cowards and traitors will be dealt with severely and as for Leora having a curved ball it better be a big one.

11 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Hi all

It has been 19C which equals (which I prefer) 66.2 Fahrenheit were I live and were Leora came from it is 3C so it is positively warm for her.

The dog situation has gone into overdrive - this I will look forward to just to see how this will play out !

Food on the way.

SG has certainty peaked my curiosity as in what coming down the line

• Thanks 1