Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

56 minutes ago, StanRB said:

She always looks good.  Yesterday's fashion show was also really nice.

And also the "Star Wars outfit" is great, easy to put on, an easy to put off and to repeat again and again...

In Martina case, it is very useful to have these properties about her clothes and moreover, if they allow to highlight her assets (here I don't tell you what, your old enough) like her little tight sweaters that she wears with nothing underneath that she bought during her recent trip, it is perfect, isn't it ?

Imagine going out on her weekend nights dressed in those little sweaters...the sexual attraction Martina projects will have the effect of an explosion of libido from everyone around her, just thinking about it, I'm sweating....

Imagine going to a party or a nightclub and you come face to face with Martina (assume you don't know her) and you see 'all of this' in front of you, she moves with confidence and dances extremely well, putting her assets in full view...and all of this is going 'side to side' in front of you...With your imagination, try not to fainted in front of your screen right now !

Me, I have to take a break, I feel dizzy....give me some air...

I imagine myself in that situation and add some Porto with that (you know me)...OH my God...I will tell her "Eh !  Nice Lady, do you have "FWB", I can realize many of your dreams" and at the same moment, I will put my hand behind her neck for the 'signal' of her haircut and say softly, looking directly in her eye "I can make a lot of your dreams come true "

Which ones of you haven't passed out yet, imagine you are just beside, looking at that scenes between me and Martina  ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Deepdave said:

That was more than a "roll". That was a well done fuck and a fuck and a fuck.

The best part of Martina's return from visiting her dad is how joyful she seems and what a brilliant job Alberto did of making love to her.  I know this is exciting for you Dave and I am happy for you.  Let's see what the future holds.  This session, to me, was on a par with the recent lovemaking of Eva and Mat, who are, of course, a much much newer couple.

I really don't mean to put a turd in the punch bowl; however, but I will remind you that it took a week apart for them to generate this much passion and energy.  He should show this more regularly and perhaps Martina too.   But I will be optimistic Dave as I have said we are not very far apart on our assessment of things.  We literally are looking at a glass half full / half empty here.  I am hoping above all that this is an important moment for them to rekindle the love they had 10 years ago.  I hope it inspires Alberto to start cooking school or do something to become a productive loving future husband.  And I hope Martina realizes she has a great man here and if she accepts him for who he is, he will love her forever and ever AND it seems allow her the chance to explore her sexuality in creative ways.

Just remember what I have said multiple times:  Human beings don't change very easily.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

The best part of Martina's return from visiting her dad is how joyful she seems and what a brilliant job Alberto did of making love to her.  I know this is exciting for you Dave and I am happy for you.  Let's see what the future holds.  This session, to me, was on a par with the recent lovemaking of Eva and Mat, who are, of course, a much much newer couple.

I really don't mean to put a turd in the punch bowl; however, but I will remind you that it took a week apart for them to generate this much passion and energy.  He should show this more regularly and perhaps Martina too.   But I will be optimistic Dave as I have said we are not very far apart on our assessment of things.  We literally are looking at a glass half full / half empty here.  I am hoping above all that this is an important moment for them to rekindle the love they had 10 years ago.  I hope it inspires Alberto to start cooking school or do something to become a productive loving future husband.  And I hope Martina realizes she has a great man here and if she accepts him for who he is, he will love her forever and ever AND it seems allow her the chance to explore her sexuality in creative ways.

Just remember what I have said multiple times:  Human beings don't change very easily.

I agree with your many comments wholeheartedly with this post! It is concise and gets right to the important  stuff. Putting a turd in the punch bowl 🥣 is just wrong for many reasons! Kidding of course, Alberto gave a rousing old fashioned romantic plowing of Martina. She was really into66 it, and I love the passionate kissing and I  starting pulling my clothes off, to watch them. And get ready for my boyfriend who got home about 10 minutes later. He got to thee den and I jumped him and the rest is history. Have a beautiful day.

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I agree with your many comments wholeheartedly with this post! It is concise and gets right to the important  stuff. Putting a turd in the punch bowl 🥣 is just wrong for many reasons! Kidding of course, Alberto gave a rousing old fashioned romantic plowing of Martina. She was really into66 it, and I love the passionate kissing and I  starting pulling my clothes off, to watch them. And get ready for my boyfriend who got home about 10 minutes later. He got to thee den and I jumped him and the rest is history. Have a beautiful day.

4g6s.jpg

• Haha 3