I just saw the new developments of Harley & Fiora moving to B4.

My prediction is that either Fiora or Harley will stay in the guest room and the other one will share the big bedroom with Olivia & Ulyana and this is a temporary arrangement or there is a possibility that Loraine will leave the project (she has been in B4 for 4 months) and the other girl will take Loraine's room.

I saw Harley & Fiora whispering in the kitchen so that means there is something in the works that they don't want anyone to know about and I think that is the trend with RLC lately that they make decisions which the girls don't know about till the last minute.

Also, my prediction is that RLC will close B6.

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

One of them will highly likely have to share a room (most probably O&U's) and she's in the project for more than two years already. It is already time for her to leave and leave her room to one of them (maybe Harley, since Fiora has already started putting stuff in the guest room). And her father is there, which could indicate something

It ain't happening

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I just saw the new developments of Harley & Fiora moving to B4.

My prediction is that either Fiora or Harley will stay in the guest room and the other one will share the big bedroom with Olivia & Ulyana and this is a temporary arrangement or there is a possibility that Loraine will leave the project (she has been in B4 for 4 months) and the other girl will take Loraine's room.

I saw Harley & Fiora whispering in the kitchen so that means there is something in the works that they don't want anyone to know about and I think that is the trend with RLC lately that they make decisions which the girls don't know about till the last minute.

Also, my prediction is that RLC will close B6.

Now your the one that's dreaming lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, costa049 said:

One of them will highly likely have to share a room (most probably O&U's) and she's in the project for more than two years already. It is already time for her to leave and leave her room to one of them (maybe Harley, since Fiora has already started putting stuff in the guest room). And her father is there, which could indicate something

radi has been here for 1 yr 3 months

1 minute ago, misterme said:

Strange doing all this complicated moving in stuff at such a late hour by maybe they didn't have transport available till evening?

im surprised boytoy didnt help them, he would have stayed the weekend

• Haha 2

Noldus posted that their choice was the guest room in B-4 or to leave the project.   This means they are less valuable to the project than whomever is coming to occupy B-6.  (And RLC spent so much money renovating B-6, they are not giving it up.)  No other participant looks to be moving to B-6 as there is no sign of anyone packing.

When and if B-7 (and B-8?) opens, then they might move there, along with the twins, and several others.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I want to add to my previous post.

B6 was opened for Gina & Bruno in April of last year and my understanding is that RLC did some work in the apartment before they opened it.

So my guess is that the lease of B6 started in March of last year and we are getting to the end of the lease (assuming it is one year lease) and RLC doesn't want to renew it for a possible opening of a new apartment in Barcelona instead of B6.  

If this will happen, so finally RLC is doing what they should have done long time ago since Harley & Fiora moved to B6.

• Upvote 1