B4 - General Topic 2022 #32 (March)

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

Does anyone know if this move is temporary or permanent.

Well , there’s still this rumored apartment opening , maybe some days here before another moving ? They are like ping pong balls 😁 It is so weird as both these two girls never developed any  particular connection with anyone except Fiora with  Radislava  for a couple of shows and the recent visit of Tweety in B6 .

The thing  is that 6 months after , RLC’s original plan having  all these 4 girls together came true again 😁 even if most probably won’t last much .. The girls are in full power now in the villa , let’s see how it is going to be with Harley and Fiora with the rest and the almost zero connections they had ..Ahh , of course , where poor Harley will sleep again … 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Clubbing night preparations for Holly and Tweety … And still Radislava MIA …

It might sound a stupid and basic question, and I probably know what it is, but what does MIA mean? I keep reading it here and it just doesn't come to my mind what it means

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

It might sound a stupid and basic question, and I probably know what it is, but what does MIA mean? I keep reading it here and it just doesn't come to my mind what it means

missin in action, not a twin

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Missing In Action

• Thanks 1