B4 - General Topic 2022 #32 (March)

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Jenn, I would never chop your head off if you wanted to become a swinger.

To be clear, I don't think I would want to become a swinger but I am probably a lot more open to it than you are.  I agree with all of your points on swinging.  It is a very slippery slope. 

I was asking about swinging maybe a year ago in the context of trying to understand Nelly / Bogdan / Alberto / Martina as I thought swinging might explain some of what we were seeing.  I presume there are a fair number of swingers in the world but honestly sometimes I am not sure because you would think a place like this people might be open to talk about their interest in swinging but it doesn't come up very often.  No one seems to admit to being a swinger.  I've been involved in some crazy sexual situations, but not swinging, which I define as pre-arranged partner sharing of sorts.  Hell, maybe I am wrong on the definition too.

I forget exactly what I said and I also don't quite remember your harsh post ... but those days are behind us.  Thank you for the nice post.  And it wasn't the longest thing I have read here nor is it longer than some posts I have written!   🙂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

To be clear, I don't think I would want to become a swinger but I am probably a lot more open to it than you are.  I agree with all of your points on swinging.  It is a very slippery slope. 

I was asking about swinging maybe a year ago in the context of trying to understand Nelly / Bogdan / Alberto / Martina as I thought swinging might explain some of what we were seeing.  I presume there are a fair number of swingers in the world but honestly sometimes I am not sure because you would think a place like this people might be open to talk about their interest in swinging but it doesn't come up very often.  No one seems to admit to being a swinger.  I've been involved in some crazy sexual situations, but not swinging, which I define as pre-arranged partner sharing of sorts.  Hell, maybe I am wrong on the definition too.

I forget exactly what I said and I also don't quite remember your harsh post ... but those days are behind us.  Thank you for the nice post.  And it wasn't the longest thing I have read here nor is it longer than some posts I have written!   🙂

There are people on this forum that claim to be swingers or have been swingers at one time whether they actually were or they were just saying it to be looked at differently by the forum members, no one will ever know but them.  If they were or even still are, good for them.  It's just not something I would look for or want to do....it has no meaning in my life.  I believe these are the people that are only paying to watch RLC for that kind of content, I may be wrong but that's how I feel.

I believe the whole Nelly/Bogdan/Martina/Alberto started out as a way to get more viewership to RLC.  After reading your posts and several others, it took a change that brought on a tremendous amount of discussion and became clear that Nelly & Martina may have actually fallen for each other and it was more than one of the males in these two relationships could handle....nothing more, nothing less.

The bottom line in all of this, at least to me is, do what you want to do because it's your life, your decisions, and your consequences in the end.

Love yah Jenn and love the talks.....have a good night!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There are people on this forum that claim to be swingers or have been swingers at one time whether they actually were or they were just saying it to be looked at differently by the forum members, no one will ever know but them.  If they were or even still are, good for them.  It's just not something I would look for or want to do....it has no meaning in my life.  I believe these are the people that are only paying to watch RLC for that kind of content, I may be wrong but that's how I feel.

I believe the whole Nelly/Bogdan/Martina/Alberto started out as a way to get more viewership to RLC.  After reading your posts and several others, it took a change that brought on a tremendous amount of discussion and became clear that Nelly & Martina may have actually fallen for each other and it was more than one of the males in these two relationships could handle....nothing more, nothing less.

The bottom line in all of this, at least to me is, do what you want to do because it's your life, your decisions, and your consequences in the end.

Love yah Jenn and love the talks.....have a good night!!

not a novel writer again, aaaaggggghhhhh 😮

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Then it's summer time / DST / Daylight Saving TIme in the EU  - all RLC apartments 

We had ours 3 weeks ago. 

It's soon to be abolished so the Spring Ahead, Fall Back changing of the clocks will be a thing of the past. DST serves no actual purpose. It should have been scrapped decades ago.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

We had ours 3 weeks ago. 

It's soon to be abolished so the Spring Ahead, Fall Back changing of the clocks will be a thing of the past. DST serves no actual purpose. It should have been scrapped decades ago.

You are wrong 😁😁😁 For us living in the southern part , without DST , it is a disaster . The only countries that they are better or don’t get affected are the ones  which are northern , like yours for example.It is a big debate here in Europe and despite there was a questionnaire  for European citizens to decide in each country , nearly no one answered .The governments also were supposed to discuss the issue more analytically but the Covid and I think the interest of people who didn’t  care plus that not all countries want that the time stays the same , it was left “ to be discussed again “ in the future . If here in Greece for example we didn’t change the time , our summers will be with less sun and light to enjoy . Central Europe where the majority  of the population lives isn’t affected that much .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are wrong 😁😁😁 For us living in the southern part , without DST , it is a disaster . The only countries that they are better or don’t get affected are the ones  which are northern , like yours for example.It is a big debate here in Europe and despite there was a questionnaire  for European citizens to decide in each country , nearly no one answered .The governments also were supposed to discuss the issue more analytically but the Covid and I think the interest of people who didn’t  care plus that not all countries want that the time stays the same , it was left “ to be discussed again “ in the future . If here in Greece for example we didn’t change the time , our summers will be with less sun and light to enjoy . Central Europe where the majority  of the population lives isn’t affected that much .

You can keep your DST.  I'll be enjoying not having to switch ahead in the Spring and take the hour back in the Fall. I don't mind it getting dark early.  Keeps everyone's rug rats off the streets.  Most parents here won't let their kids out when it's dark with all the nefarious activities happening.

• Haha 3