3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

We had ours 3 weeks ago. 

It's soon to be abolished so the Spring Ahead, Fall Back changing of the clocks will be a thing of the past. DST serves no actual purpose. It should have been scrapped decades ago.

It will wind up being changed back when the country starts bitching about how cold it is in the winter mornings

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

That's not true.. They actually did this in 1972-1973. The people hated having to get up  and go to work or school  in the dark at 8am during the winter and they swtched it back after one season.

They passed a bill in the US Senate and DST will stop in November 2023.

The same will likely happen in Canada as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

You can keep your DST.  I'll be enjoying not having to switch ahead in the Spring and take the hour back in the Fall. I don't mind it getting dark early.  Keeps everyone's rug rats off the streets.  Most parents here won't let their kids out when it's dark with all the nefarious activities happening.

We don’t have criminal issues here , we still keep the keys on the door the whole day , the children have no issues playing till midnight in the squares either in the center of the city or in the villages . That’s why it was the decision for each country to decide what they want to do , it could be also that many countries prefer not changing the time and some could do it . But then , what a mess . Like this , it is ok 😛

Fiora and Vamp going at it again , Loraine /Tweety/Holly/Radislava dance class , the sisters and Harley gone , Cecilia disappeared . 

Edit ; Sisters and Harley out at the terrace of their room 😬

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Fiora and Vamp going at it again , Loraine /Tweety/Holly/Radislava dance class , the sisters and Harley gone , Cecilia disappeared . 

Edit ; Sisters and Harley out at the terrace of their room 😬

Uly, Oli & Harls were in the shower

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

You are wrong 😁😁😁 For us living in the southern part , without DST , it is a disaster . The only countries that they are better or don’t get affected are the ones  which are northern , like yours for example.It is a big debate here in Europe and despite there was a questionnaire  for European citizens to decide in each country , nearly no one answered .The governments also were supposed to discuss the issue more analytically but the Covid and I think the interest of people who didn’t  care plus that not all countries want that the time stays the same , it was left “ to be discussed again “ in the future . If here in Greece for example we didn’t change the time , our summers will be with less sun and light to enjoy . Central Europe where the majority  of the population lives isn’t affected that much .

I don't know why it would bother you, you spend all your time in the dark behind a computer screen anyway.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

B2 e B5 in B4

I would be happy, super happy if Holly and Tweety, maybe even Loraine come out of B4 to not join the party. For starters, they didn't allow luggage storage room and that's a good sign.  To people like Rus never give the hand that takes the arm

• Upvote 1