For months Fiora either won’t share her bed with Harley or Harley never wanted to sleep with Fiora..And now they will HAVE TO ..Except if Harley continues in the LR’s couch 😱

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

For months Fiora either won’t share her bed with Harley or Harley never wanted to sleep with Fiora..And now they will HAVE TO ..Except if Harley continues in the LR’s couch 😱

It's odd that the guest room wasn't ready before their arrival.

5 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It's odd that the guest room wasn't ready before their arrival.

A good friend said that the room was always ready but due to the visitors and Svetlana not sleeping over anymore , they always had to wash the sheet and it kind felt like “ helping “ place for the recent incidents .. I don’t think we should also be surprised that the decision of moving them in B4 might have happened only today and seeing Svetlana in B6 to clean the apartment was more important and “ urgent “ than fixing the room in B4 ( which also might be an indication of the importance of the new people who join B6 rather than RLC caring for Fiora and Harley so as to have their room prepared ) 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

To be honest , I don’t believe that the rest of the girls give a shit for Harley and Fiora , it is most probably a temporary solution ..

nor do a lot of viewers, i suppose we will get all their hangers on as well

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

This Harley and Fiora situation is a complete mess since their arrival at B6.  Now is just a little better because Harley doesn't need to pee on a bucket.

She will still miss some nice relaxing showers in the bathtub , unless she is allowed to use the jacuzzi … 

• Haha 1