45 minutes ago, poncherello said:

IN B5 with Kylie no great show, in B6 it could be but I would not like Daniel's presence. No problem remembering that I can't stand him, I don't like him, I hate him, if he ended up in jail forever I would offer a dinner

My feelings exactly regarding that spaced out freak druggie; as for tonight’s venue I’d rather see them at Kylie’s place then we might see Tata being adventurous again with any luck🤞

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It will be a shitty show no matter if it is B5 or B6!

Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey, we got your disease

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I even rather watch these two running a bath than him

If i was watching and as much as I detest Loraine and Holly, Loraine for what kind of person she is and both of them for being on RLC for way too long, I would be watching them with you.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

One of the most popular tenants in history , “ everybody loves Holly “ teaming up with ice cold Loraine ..All of a sudden an alliance ..Now , in the past , someone could think that it would be fun and some shows could be seen or whatever as the girls have been generous , but during this stay , as a good friend says , it proves that these two have no actual interest since the year changed .Loraine and her personal issues and Holly upon returning from her holidays that ( it has been a quite in general stay ) has been simply wondering around in the villa and the only nice thing doing is learning English ..Let’s see where this alliance will lead … 

• Haha 1

Just now, ddhm said:

One of the most popular tenants in history , “ everybody loves Holly “ teaming up with ice cold Loraine ..All of a sudden an alliance ..Now , in the past , someone could think that it would be fun and some shows could be seen or whatever as the girls have been generous , but during this stay , as a good friend says , it proves that these two have no actual interest since the year changed .Loraine and her personal issues and Holly upon returning from her holidays that ( it has been a quite in general stay ) has been simply wondering around in the villa and the only nice thing doing is learning English ..Let’s see where this alliance will lead … 

Please go back to work as soon as possible!!

• Haha 3

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Please go back to work as soon as possible!!

Please  stop indicating what others should do and don’t insult the tenants , you don’t know them , be a respectful human being .Good night , I have no intention to give you the attention you are seeking desperately .

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Please  stop indicating what others should do and don’t insult the tenants , you don’t know them , be a respectful human being .Good night , I have no intention to give you the attention you are seeking desperately .

I'm not the attention seeker here PAL.....you know what a PAL is don't you?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1