10 minutes ago, misterme said:

just joined her leading man at B5 🥱

I always liked Radislava, but that opinion has changed to strike #3 Radislava. Strike #1 was doing drugs Sunday night and letting Rus feel her breasts, and that leads him wanting more from her. Strike #2 was  was going to B5 Wednesday, and she does not realize that was planned by Kylie and Rus to see how far she would go, and she also doesn't know she was being used by them, I think now that Tweety saw some things Radislava did with Kylie and Rus Tweety likely now has a very different opinion of Radislava. Strike #3 is going back to B5 tonight to do more of what she did on Wednesday, and it won't be long before Kylie and Rus drag her completely down to their level. I have not seen any other girl in the entire RLC cast change so much so fast as Radislava, and not for the better. The way she is heading I think she may become unwatchable very soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I tried to send a message to RLC about the garage door but some server blocked it.

14 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I always liked Radislava, but that opinion has changed to strike #3 Radislava. Strike #1 was doing drugs Sunday night and letting Rus feel her breasts, and that leads him wanting more from her. Strike #2 was  was going to B5 Wednesday, and she does not realize that was planned by Kylie and Rus to see how far she would go, and she also doesn't know she was being used by them, I think now that Tweety saw some things Radislava did with Kylie and Rus Tweety likely now has a very different opinion of Radislava. Strike #3 is going back to B5 tonight to do more of what she did on Wednesday, and it won't be long before Kylie and Rus drag her completely down to their level. I have not seen any other girl in the entire RLC cast change so much so fast as Radislava, and not for the better. The way she is heading I think she may become unwatchable very soon.

She is already unwatchable

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Let Radi stay in B5 and bring Tata in B4.

I would prefer to get rid of Kylie and Rus and move Radi in with Tata, I don't think Tata will get involved with the Kylie and Rus bullshit.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

You should never forget one thing …Radislava after her first two three months , she has only cared for the top cameras , this is her only actual goal . I think along the way she understood that she could be more social , she had a crush with Stella , she was treated like shit by RLC that without even informing her , they sent her in B4 and she was 50/50 to quit the project but she stayed . After the first 1-2 months in the villa and approaching her first full year with RLC , i think it is when she realized that she needs to step up her game as the only nude times on cameras  and teasing by touching and masturbating wasn’t  enough , she was then slowly introduced to the “ shows world “ .We got introduced to Cecilia and we had her very first ever “ oral sex “ even with the same sex on cameras , massages became a regular and the last couple of weeks we see her going even more with the shows . 

There are actually two ways to see this , if she had stayed doing the same things , an almost 1,5 continuous participation year would have been boring , a tenant must do more and more things I think as the time goes by , she’s soon with  this rhythm going to become the unofficial “ RLC Queen “ as she is most probably going to overcome Gina as the total days of staying , this will be achieved by September I believe ..except if also Loraine remains .Anyway , I think everyone should think what is expected by Radislava and what is more for her to do . I have said my opinion and wish , the only thing I now want to watch by her is see her with a guy or interact in a real threesome and not the “ exclusivity Kylie with Rus “ thing as Kylie isn’t sharing , this has been made completely clear . 

Leora and Radislava are the two obsessed cameras girls , Leora uses her experience so as not to be exposed negatively and she has an army of protectors and defenders covering all of her on and off camera things .Radislava has let herself be judged , but honestly , I prefer this social for whatever reasons girl than the isolating , depressing , lonely and feeling in prison woman we were watching for many months .Again , her time is up with RLC in my opinion and the only  way I think she can be keep on going being interesting to watch is expecting the unexpected by her ( like this past week with K&R - and Tata/Tweety ) .

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I would like to see what is in that garage that they all visit so often.

Boggy has a Bondage Dungeon set up in there

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...so pathetic!!  I can't believe what Radisalva has become!

You are the pathetic one

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Holly and Tweety’s friendship prevailed , it only needed to sit down like adults and solve whatever differences  they had , here it is then very nice watching them once again together .A misunderstanding as was mentioned that was hoping for an adult way “ treatment “ , well done 😊

BUT ..

Let’s see if this stops Tweety’s unfold out of the shadow of Holly and how this difficult for privacy sharing bedroom will play its role in the next months . 

• Haha 1