B4 - General Topic 2022 #32 (March)

Today, Loraine pass Nelly & Bogdan (568 days in total) in the COV / GOV apartments.
n 10 days it will be the Twins she passes and in two weeks Irma.
She will then be the one who has been second longest after Gina.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Ouch, ouch, ouch, little Tweety goes out with the wolves, Ulyana and Olivia. Certainly they end up at Fiora and Harley and certainly Daniel will come. Bad, bad and bad

I think you go really a lot with the speculations 🙄🤔 .. Wolves why ? When in B1 , yes , we could see a lot from Ulyana and Olivia , but since being in the villa , ghosts .. Ending up in the center and having fun , escaping their apartment and do things outside , I wish they do it more often than being in their room and watching their laptop .. don’t forget , the success of the GOV projects has always been relied on the unexpected , unfortunately , the only unexpected things we have seen in 2022 has been the incident with Daniela / Loraine and that guy who stayed always  with his underwear and the incident some days ago with Kylie and Co . The rest it has been more than quiet . We need to watch new faces , people like the ones we see in Fiora’s and Harley’s and they live normal lives . 

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Today, Loraine pass Nelly & Bogdan (568 days in total) in the COV / GOV apartments.
n 10 days it will be the Twins she passes and in two weeks Irma.
She will then be the one who has been second longest after Gina.

A well deserved and fair highest ever ranking for her according to previous stays but the current stay and especially since the year changed , it has been the quietest of them all . Let’s hope she becomes more active with the new hairstyle and perhaps change in mind 😃

Let’s hope that Tweety and Holly had an adults talk earlier and they agreed that they should let the bygones be bygones and cooperate for the greater good .. I don’t think anyone likes what we were witnessing the last days , where they had to share the bed for their contractual reasons that says “ Holly and Tweety “ bedroom .. let’s see what happens .

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Penso che ci vai davvero molto con le speculazioni 🙄 🤔 .. Lupi perché ? Quando in B1, sì, abbiamo potuto vedere molto da Ulyana e Olivia, ma dato che sono nella villa, i fantasmi.. Finire in centro e divertirsi, scappare dal loro appartamento e fare cose fuori, vorrei che lo facessero più spesso che stare nella loro stanza e guardare il proprio laptop .. non dimenticare , il successo dei progetti GOV è sempre stato affidato all'imprevisto , purtroppo l' unica cosa inaspettata che abbiamo visto nel 2022 è stato l'incidente con Daniela / Loraine e quel ragazzo che è rimasto sempre in mutande e l'incidente di qualche giorno fa con Kylie e compagni. Il resto è stato più che tranquillo. Abbiamo bisogno di guardare volti nuovi, persone come quelle che vediamo in Fiora e Harley e vivono una vita normale. 

Sincerely? I wrote something different, I imagined a different evening to think about, not an evening away from the cam where you can't see anything. To think that Tweety spends an evening at the mercy of Olivia and Daniel, I honestly say, bothers and upsets me. This alone worries me a lot

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Accettare scommesse, grande spettacolo in B5 o B6

IN B5 with Kylie no great show, in B6 it could be but I would not like Daniel's presence. No problem remembering that I can't stand him, I don't like him, I hate him, if he ended up in jail forever I would offer a dinner

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Ouch, ouch, ouch, little Tweety goes out with the wolves, Ulyana and Olivia. Certainly they end up at Fiora and Harley and certainly Daniel will come. Bad, bad and bad

I predict if they went out, they will end up in B5 for another lame ass bullshit show.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think you go really a lot with the speculations 🙄🤔 .. Wolves why ? When in B1 , yes , we could see a lot from Ulyana and Olivia , but since being in the villa , ghosts .. Ending up in the center and having fun , escaping their apartment and do things outside , I wish they do it more often than being in their room and watching their laptop .. don’t forget , the success of the GOV projects has always been relied on the unexpected , unfortunately , the only unexpected things we have seen in 2022 has been the incident with Daniela / Loraine and that guy who stayed always  with his underwear and the incident some days ago with Kylie and Co . The rest it has been more than quiet . We need to watch new faces , people like the ones we see in Fiora’s and Harley’s and they live normal lives . 

you're such a moron if you think that was unexpected!

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, poncherello said:

IN B5 with Kylie no great show, in B6 it could be but I would not like Daniel's presence. No problem remembering that I can't stand him, I don't like him, I hate him, if he ended up in jail forever I would offer a dinner

It will be a shitty show no matter if it is B5 or B6!