B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Voleva Rus ma Kylie non l'ha mai permesso.

Kylie does not pass it on to anyone and neither will she ever end up with others or others, especially in the presence of Rus. In that room there must go a couple like in the past, any single girl will end up like a Nanny

il y a 27 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

She wanted Rus but Kylie never allowed.

Honestly I don't give a shit on who she wanted, all I expect is content for my money's worth.

She can want Zelenskyy or Kylie's dad for all I care as long as she entertains the audience.

A do-nothing girl in this project actually makes what I am paying RLC more expensive and there were more than 4 of such girls.

23 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Onestamente non me ne frega un cazzo di chi voleva, tutto ciò che mi aspetto è contento per il valore dei miei soldi.

Può volere Zelenskyy o il padre di Kylie per quanto mi interessa, purché intrattiene il pubblico.

Una ragazza che non fa nulla in questo progetto in realtà rende più costoso quello che sto pagando RLC e c'erano più di 4 di queste ragazze.

Intrattenere il pubblico in che modo? Le ragazze fanno essattamente cio' per cui sono pagate, ovvero, quello di abitare in un appartamento con delle telecamere, la quale la loro "privacy" viene trasmessa in rete e vista da migliaia di persone.  per Privacy si intende essere nude, fare la doccia, cagare, pisciare, masturbarsi o fare sesso, tutte quelle cose che si fanno normalmente nella vita e che credo fate anche voi nelle vostre case. Tutte quelle cose che senza telecamere, uma donna ti prenderebbe a schiaffi o ti denuncerebbe per averla spiata. Questo e' il "VOYEUR" non sono pagate pwr rimanere in casa h/24. Non sono pagate per avere ospiti e scoparli davanti le telecamere, sta' a loro decidere se portare qualcuno o no, sta' a loro decidere se scopare o no, e' esattamente come nella vostra di vita e nelle vostre case, non credo che voi abbiate sempre ospiti in casa, non credo che ogni portate in casa ogni donna che avete conosciuto la sera. A nessuno importa di vedere vedere feste in casa dove ballano, si ubriacano e si drogano. Se penste che intrattenere il pubblico significa portare ospiti, fare feste in casa e scopare con chiunque capiti, allora avete sbagliato sito,  chiedetevi prima se siete dei veri VOYEUR. Se cio' che guardate non e' di vostro gradimento e non rispetta le vostre aspettative, nessuno vi sta' obbligando a pagare.

• Upvote 11

Ta ta TATA (excuse the pun) and all best wishes in what must be difficult times for you and your colleagues.

I would love to see Fiora and Vamp to replace her as I could then avoid all 4, I have always found it an odd place camera-wise, it's too long or angular or something and entrance is muted and balcony out of bounds. Almost as if they don't want us to see or hear much in that apt, strange!

I would have serious reservations in moving in a singleton as that balance has failed imo with exhibitionist Rus and his missus.

• Upvote 1

It is sad to see Tata leaves in this difficult time. I hope she will be able to stay in Barcelona and not going back to Ukraine.  

I read many posts on here complaining about her presence on RLC.  Actually, I blame RLC who made a stupid decision and putting a single girl with a couple let's say not a great couple and not blaming Tata. 

I still think that Tata would have enjoyed her stay if she stayed in another Barcelona apartment.    

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is sad to see Tata leaves in this difficult time. I hope she will be able to stay in Barcelona and not going back to Ukraine.  

I read many posts on here complaining about her presence on RLC.  Actually, I blame RLC who made a stupid decision and putting a single girl with a couple let's say not a great couple and not blaming Tata. 

I still think that Tata would have enjoyed her stay if she stayed in another Barcelona apartment.    

Your argument fall apart by the fact that she bated two or three times covered in bed. Her only open bate was in the shower. And was a good one. She didn't have excuse to be shy. 

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Your argument fall apart by the fact that she bated two or three times covered in bed. Her only open bate was in the shower. And was a good one. She didn't have excuse to be shy. 

I liked the comment made by Mauri few hours ago because the post said it all.  I believe that people should consider the difficult situation of the girls on RLC who are from Ukraine and give them some slack.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I liked the comment made by Mauri few hours ago because the post said it all.  I believe that people should consider the difficult situation of the girls on RLC who are from Ukraine and give them some slack.  

She could do it even before the war.