B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

22 minutes ago, Noodle said:

What's wrong with You? Not everyone has to dance to your tune. ☝️

Nothing is wrong with me 😂 It was nice to see Holly liking something I like as well and just mentioned it , who says that everyone  has to dance to a particular tune or music ? I just loved seeing Holly dancing for seconds .

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nothing is wrong with me 😂 It was nice to see Holly liking something I like as well and just mentioned it , who says that everyone  has to dance to a particular time or music ? I just loved seeing Holly dancing for seconds .

👍

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

agrifoglio che cerca un bonus senza fare nulla

I'd be happy to be wrong but it won't do anything other than pissing off Rus and Kylie. I don't understand why she didn't go home to masturbate instead

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

o entra con tata

Never. They have already had a chance but without follow-up. Holly doesn't like Tata and she's basically loyal to Tweety. She doesn't show it but she cares a lot. Rather a boy but no other women as long as it's not Megan

Just now, poncherello said:

Never. They have already had a chance but without follow-up. Holly doesn't like Tata and she's basically loyal to Tweety. She doesn't show it but she cares a lot. Rather a boy but no other women as long as it's not Megan

tata would let her sleep, she will do nothing like holly