B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

16 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Instead of kicking out Rus and Kylie they blocked Tata's contract, great RLC action. With Fiora's partner and with Rus and kylie I imagine mega pool parties

I think that Tata isn't much happy with her situation either. I just hope that RLC somebody better in her place.

Edited by thinga69

Something happened with Tata nearly a month ago but my thoughts are that she was explained and told the RLC project in a different way . I think she’s a very good friend to Kylie and she most probably was explained the job like Viola . Her first days were fun , she wanted to do things , the one and only open bate supports my thinking at her first 10 days , 2 weeks or so .. Then it got stable  and  then the war came which affected her the most like Zabava , these two could be seen really devastated .She recovered , she started participating in the parties , making fun , being smiley and nice , yes , nothing sexual but  you could see she was enjoying at least … And then boom , something occurred , most probably it has to do with Kylie , I even think that she might be quitting because of her .

I liked the girl and I think she was supposed for a wild stay , I don’t  think I am wrong despite the results showing the opposite of course 😂😆 , but I think it is the right thing abandoning something that she “ pushes “ herself doing . I wouldn’t be surprised if she appears in the future by herself , I think she’s not even happy with herself of what she contributed to the subscribers .

With the queue of possible tenants being endless waiting for the call , it might be that we see Ginger and boyfriend as Karol and her guy should also abandon RLC and go live their lives away from the cameras and I don’t think they are the next in line to be brought in . But most probably we either get a new couple or repeaters couple … As a conclusion , Tata leaving is the right thing for everybody .

Il y a 4 heures, thinga69 a dit :

Yep, she's leaving the project really soon.

Can't wait to see the last of her, I have zero sympathy for girls who do not provide for the subscribers.

She came here knowing what she needs to do but for whatever fuck reason, she refuses and so she should get the fuck out and let someone else take her place.

Having said that, if she does eventually leaves Spain soon to return to Ukraine, I wish her nothing but safety and peace.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Can't wait to see the last of her, I have zero sympathy for girls who do not provide for the subscribers.

She came here knowing what she needs to do but for whatever fuck reason, she refuses and so she should get the fuck out and let someone else take her place.

Having said that, if she does eventually leaves Spain soon to return to Ukraine, I wish her nothing but safety and peace.

She wanted Rus but Kylie never allowed.

• Upvote 2