B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If there are two people who need counseling, it is Rus and Kylie. Maybe that is why RLC sent Eva to B5. 

The fake lesbo and wannabe playboy need removing ASAP . Why people cant see through these parasites is beyond me . Everything is calculated. Ply em with booze n drugs and lets see who we can have its the same m o everytime. Worst pair ever in my opinion and theres been some bad uns and ive been watching since it started. 

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, swordfish said:

The fake lesbo and wannabe playboy need removing ASAP . Why people cant see through these parasites is beyond me . Everything is calculated. Ply em with booze n drugs and lets see who we can have its the same m o everytime. Worst pair ever in my opinion and theres been some bad uns and ive been watching since it started. 

I'm curious what they do 🤔😄

Very positive first impressions by Kylie /Rus/Tata / Holly towards Eva and Matvei …Lovely Holly with lots of common music interests currently , pffff , where’s this Holly girl gone ? The partying , the smiling , the funny Holly ? 😔

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very positive first impressions by Kylie /Rus/Tata / Holly towards Eva and Matvei …Lovely Holly with lots of common music interests currently , pffff , where’s this Holly girl gone ? The partying , the smiling , the funny Holly ? 😔

What's wrong with You? Not everyone has to dance to your tune. ☝️

• Upvote 3