VHTV Forum Discussion

"Yeah just swept it under the carpet and we will never know how the poor girl is or if she got care and support - it beggars belief here sometimes.

VHTV has effectively with the managers a firewall between themselves and any blame or accountability and I am quickly losing any faith in VHTV."

Yep! Wake up to the reality of what it really is. I'll never forgive them for what they did to Violet. I'm sorry, didn't do for Violet when she needed help. You want to know why I am the way I am torwards this site. This!

• Like 1

TL5 is running around basically telling people to shut the fuck up and that talking about what they think is going on the apartments is none of their business. Be like TL5 and fall in line or else. Way to run a forum VHTV. Like you really care. 

What kind of company allows its forum leader to say something like this to it’s members. Stop watching? Stop making things up? What the participants do is none of your business? Clearly the VHTV Forum is nothing more then TL5’s club and VHTV could give a rats ass about how he runs it. Pitiful!

Just stop watching when you don’t like it. And stop making things up. There never was anything with Indira Henry did at all on Saturday. What participants do is none of your business

“This whole business is going to the dogs fast i think.
Members are currently almost being told what they can or can’t say whislt most almost demanding a constant stream of sex sex sex. Many tenants and guests are almost manic sex obsessives with some even managing to exceed that description. The whole thing is just not becoming enjoyable any more in fact at times rather pathetic.”

@Robwin It’s totally unacceptable for VHTV to allow it’s leader to treat other members like this. The forum is not an open place for people to share their ideas, it’s his club and only people who think like him are allowed to exit otherwise they get shunned, bullied, and treated like shit. Exactly what I’ve been telling you guys since the beginning. He gets away with it because VHTV doesn’t want to do the work themselves so they have outsourced it to it’s members. Here’s some of the shit he said just today.

“Lool that is the most stupid thing I heard for a long time” - Jirina and Tejo

“It’s her right to invite her friend. When you don’t like it stop complaining and watch something else but stop with the nonsense telling people who they should invite” - Jrina and Tejo

“Exactly. Completely ignoring the nonsense written here.” - Jrina and Tejo - Here is telling other members to shun another member cause he doesn’t like what they are saying. 

“It’s beyond ridiculous people here demand from participants to justify themselves why they invite certain guests. That’s none of your business. @Jirina should not answer to that crap at all.

Get a life and stop stalking that topic here…”. -Jrina and Tejo

“All the posts here about him lately are beyond stupid. I can only suggest to @Jirina not wasting any time answering to that nonsense…” - Jrina and Tejo 

“All the posts here about him lately are beyond stupid. I can only suggest to @Jirina not wasting any time answering to that nonsense…” - Jrina and Tejo

In one post TL5 tells another that posting private information is not allowed, but just minutes before he posts a private video from Mikl on some farm somewhere. So, which is it?  is it allowed or not allowed? Guess the rules are what TL5 say they are.  

“Sharing social media or other private data of participants here is not allowed. Thanks for understanding”

@Amy3 - read all your posts and agree with what you observe. VHTV is going in a disgusting spiral of poor treatment of participants. Sergio is forgotten now and members wait for more drug users and vulnerable participants. Very sad and troubling forum. Most of my posts in the VHTV Forum are picked apart with negative reactions. Yes, VHTV staff pass the buck onto the realm managers. VHTV keeps accommodating the disgusting pervert members that want participants exploited and yet expendabe for more fresh blood. So sad. VHTV is a very tough watch so I tend to mostly read the forum comments and see what direction the topics end up going - NOT GOOD.

In comparison, RLC is going in the opposite direction - boring do nothing tenants and visitors. Yuck!!!

• Upvote 1

Apparently TL5 is free to just flat out insult and bully other paying members of the forum. I guess when you’re the leader of a forum and the site needs your work they’ll let you do anything you want. Interesting!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

@Amy3 - read all your posts and agree with what you observe. VHTV is going in a disgusting spiral of poor treatment of participants. Sergio is forgotten now and members wait for more drug users and vulnerable participants. Very sad and troubling forum. Most of my posts in the VHTV Forum are picked apart with negative reactions. Yes, VHTV staff pass the buck onto the realm managers. VHTV keeps accommodating the disgusting pervert members that want participants exploited and yet expendabe for more fresh blood. So sad. VHTV is a very tough watch so I tend to mostly read the forum comments and see what direction the topics end up going - NOT GOOD.

In comparison, RLC is going in the opposite direction - boring do nothing tenants and visitors. Yuck!!!

If you are not friends with TL5 and his circle of friends then you’re out. You are to be ridiculed, shunned, bullied, you name it. That forum exists within the mind of TL5 and VHTV allows it because they need him doing this work for them. I’ve said it for a long time. VHTV needs to employ it’s own staff to manage and represent their site. These leaders they have now are bullies. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

VHTV CEO and staff take ownership of all the money. Realm managers supposedly take ownership of the participants and guests but do a piss poor job of it. TL4 and TL5 take ownership of how the forum behaves and they control it and totally ruined it for others.

💯

On 4/25/2022 at 8:07 PM, Amy3 said:

@Robwin It’s totally unacceptable for VHTV to allow it’s leader to treat other members like this. The forum is not an open place for people to share their ideas, it’s his club and only people who think like him are allowed to exit otherwise they get shunned, bullied, and treated like shit. Exactly what I’ve been telling you guys since the beginning. He gets away with it because VHTV doesn’t want to do the work themselves so they have outsourced it to it’s members. Here’s some of the shit he said just today.

Bloody hell you have remembered i exist then eh hun, guess i am honoured :biggrin: You obviously are reading all the crap then :biggrin:

Yes i am getting a bit sick of it all now, must make an effort to get back to my roots on here. I have said it before but having a rather ill and bedridden wife does take a toll on the times i can get on and thus tend to stick with VHTV forums but am getting a bit sick of where it is heading i must admit. So many of the posts are just inane and just too immature for words often.

How be you getting on then would be good to catch up.

• Like 1