B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

Here are some conclusions as Round 1 of the party has finished and the ones leaving and remaining will lead us to Round 2 

- As a human being , I am very happy and consider this Zabava’s and Esmi’s party , meaning that being so natural , behaving like the next door daily life girls , they easily won the impressions and the spotlights goes easily   to them as far as I am concerned .They don’t chase anything , they don’t need the attention , they act , behave and interact the most normal way which is complete real life .

- Zabava and Esmi again , it was so much clear that these girls have so much inside them and it was their really first time that they let go of the incredible inner sadness and participated in anything , no exaggerations , they simply wanted to escape and have fun and they did .At the same time , the rest of the cast finally gets to know them , especially amazing  Esmi gets the title of “ girl of the night “ by me , it needed only Arash - Boro Boro  

for her with a simple move to outsmart everyone if I may so .This is the newest added girl , they didn’t know her , she stood up and suddenly dancing skills she won easily the rest of the girls . She’s now ( for the rest of the cast ) a girl who knows how to have fun , she has skill , great company , a small detail that she can now both her and the sister concerned as girls to be asked to join , get invited for evenings and fun , let’s not forget that Fiora and Harley don’t know them and in general due to the war , they haven’t managed  to show the true potential that clearly both have ( mostly Esmi I believe ) and shine . For me , Zabava is like Ulyana let’s say and Esmi is like Olivia , both of course the bug sisters 

- With a simple dress code , Kristy was for me the sexiest of the afternoon , her silhouette had the chance to be exposed at maximum beauty , with the hat , she was sexy  as hell with such a simple way 

-Rus speaking to Fior for long times simply shows the despair that he is being always around women and not having the chance to have a guy and talk some men things .Being  a really funny and attractive guy , the girls like him , he is under the leash of Kylie and I think he got finally the chance to have some men talk and escape the madness  of the ladies that he faces every now and then 😁😆

-Harley is like the lava ready to explode from the volcano , she wants to do so much , you could see her dancing at a time with some really great skills but she’s clearly - in my opinion - like all of her actions need to be approved by Fiora .Mayen she feels obliged to her that she took her from Russia and brought her in Barcelona , I think that it is a pity that the most “ on fire “ tenant ( together worth Fiora ) can’t get the shining glory she deserves .

- Tata is for sure an issue for Kylie and Rus , something is deeply wrong and as mentioned earlier , Loraine and Holly just forget very easily the benefits they have enjoyed being RLC tenants and I think sometimes , even faking , you can spend a couple of hours with fellow colleagues and “ friends “ before going away for your own agenda 

-Last but certainly not least , Svetlana SHOULD HAVE been invited , everybody of the cast loves aged respects Svetlana , for all of her efforts and being always next to the girls , I think she deserved an invitation . Luckily we didn’t see Nelly , this says a lot in my opinion as of what she thinks about the girls and what the girls maybe think of her .Of course it might have been a decision to stay off cameras for reasons we can’t know , but Vamo was there , Bogdan was there , the rumors are that they simply leave some meters away from the villa so…

Let’s see if there’s gonna be any unpredictable incident as Round 2 part of the party is currently ongoing .

Edit ; I forgot to say that I hope that we very soon see also Eva and Matvei get introduced to the rest , I hope Rus and Matvei can make and build a good friendship , I can’t think as a man not having another guy to talk the problems with your girlfriend / wife , go out and have some beers and in general escape the men madness . This would be also great watching .

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Here are some conclusions as Round 1 of the party has finished and the ones leaving and remaining will lead us to Round 2 

- As a human being , I am very happy and consider this Zabava’s and Esmi’s party , meaning that being so natural , behaving like the next door daily life girls , they easily won the impressions and the spotlights goes easily   to them as far as I am concerned .They don’t chase anything , they don’t need the attention , they act , behave and interact the most normal way which is complete real life .

- Zabava and Esmi again , it was so much clear that these girls have so much inside them and it was their really first time that they let go of the incredible inner sadness and participated in anything , no exaggerations , they simply wanted to escape and have fun and they did .At the same time , the rest of the cast finally gets to know them , especially amazing  Esmi gets the title of “ girl of the night “ by me , it needed only Arash - Boro Boro  

for her with a simple move to outsmart everyone if I may so .This is the newest added girl , they didn’t know her , she stood up and suddenly dancing skills she won easily the rest of the girls . She’s now ( for the rest of the cast ) a girl who knows how to have fun , she has skill , great company , a small detail that she can now both her and the sister concerned as girls to be asked to join , get invited for evenings and fun , let’s not forget that Fiora and Harley don’t know them and in general due to the war , they haven’t managed  to show the true potential that clearly both have ( mostly Esmi I believe ) and shine . For me , Zabava is like Ulyana let’s say and Esmi is like Olivia , both of course the bug sisters 

- With a simple dress code , Kristy was for me the sexiest of the afternoon , her silhouette had the chance to be exposed at maximum beauty , with the hat , she was sexy  as hell with such a simple way 

-Rus speaking to Fior for long times simply shows the despair that he is being always around women and not having the chance to have a guy and talk some men things .Being  a really funny and attractive guy , the girls like him , he is under the leash of Kylie and I think he got finally the chance to have some men talk and escape the madness  of the ladies that he faces every now and then 😁😆

-Harley is like the lava ready to explode from the volcano , she wants to do so much , you could see her dancing at a time with some really great skills but she’s clearly - in my opinion - like all of her actions need to be approved by Fiora .Mayen she feels obliged to her that she took her from Russia and brought her in Barcelona , I think that it is a pity that the most “ on fire “ tenant ( together worth Fiora ) can’t get the shining glory she deserves .

- Tata is for sure an issue for Kylie and Rus , something is deeply wrong and as mentioned earlier , Loraine and Holly just forget very easily the benefits they have enjoyed being RLC tenants and I think sometimes , even faking , you can spend a couple of hours with fellow colleagues and “ friends “ before going away for your own agenda 

-Last but certainly not least , Svetlana SHOULD HAVE been invited , everybody of the cast loves aged respects Svetlana , for all of her efforts and being always next to the girls , I think she deserved an invitation . Luckily we didn’t see Nelly , this says a lot in my opinion as of what she thinks about the girls and what the girls maybe think of her .Of course it might have been a decision to stay off cameras for reasons we can’t know , but Vamo was there , Bogdan was there , the rumors are that they simply leave some meters away from the villa so…

Let’s see if there’s gonna be any unpredictable incident as Round 2 part of the party is currently ongoing .

Noldus is the encyclopedia and you are the philosopher. But the majority of the times you say right things

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They spent like 3-4 hours at the party before going out

25 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Noldus is the encyclopedia and you are the philosopher. But the majority of the times you say right things

The philosopher should be brief. Brevity is the soul of wit. Not everyone has the time and the desire to read all the frustration from his soul. ☝️😔

• Upvote 1