B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It seems that Esmi is a professional belly dancer. She is good at it.  

I know now why Radislava and Fior are friends. Radislava, Rus & Fior went to the garage few minutes to get their fix.

You will know soon if you see Radi’s behaviour change.

The sisters providing a great moment once more, even though it didn't seem that much, and proving that they can enjoy and have fun and provide nice moments at other places and with other participants/ guests without having to force anything or exaggerate, or even get too drunk/ high and do sexually/ physically reproachful things for the cams. And this is what I like from them. They don't give everything straight away (whatever 'everything' can mean), but they slowly provide more and more nice and pleasant natural moments in whatever they do they do over time. And I'll have to give them another applause for even having made it to be the spotlight of the party without even faking and exaggerating. It's just a pity that there aren't much participants like them...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really hope the sisters will keep things at arms length with Radi as she seems to have taken an interest in their dancing today, sorry but as far as I am concerned I do not want her bringing her weirdness back to B1 thanks very much.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1