B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not the only one who thinks that Radi doesn't take drugs and doesn't drink alcohol except occasionally but very occasionally

Some of the guys here need to hate and talk trash of some of the Women (or men) to feel "macho".  They cant handle a woman like Radi who i also dont think touch drugs or alcohol that much (more than any other occasional drink). Just because someone hide behind a door does not mean they are on a heavy drug spree. If I was on cam 24/7 I would too go to a hidden room quite often to get some space away from the cams.

8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

What the hell is wrong with Radi. The three people there who would like to have sex with Radi are Fior, Rus and Kylie and not one of them has the decency to talk her out of taking drugs, but rather encourage her to take them so they can get what they want from her, just disgusting.   

Radislava is old enough to sniff products alone in her room, so I don't think the others are forcing her into anything😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Intendi fare spettacolo per le migliori cam come fa Leora ogni giorno? 

I don't know this, I don't watch girls on cam, this one with RLC is my first experience. I'm just saying there are girls I like and others I don't like. Just this

10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not the only one who thinks that Radi doesn't take drugs and doesn't drink alcohol except occasionally but very occasionally

You should pay attention to what she has in her little pouch that she carries everywhere, especially when she goes out and visits the other apartments.
hint: it's not flour to make bread 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Radislava is old enough to sniff products alone in her room, so I don't think the others are forcing her into anything😁

They are not forcing her, just not discouraging her either, and real friends would discourage her.