B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Chiunque può correggere se sbaglio. Sembra che ci sia qualcosa tra Radislava e Titti. Non parlano e si ignorano a vicenda. È questo il caso? o sbaglio con le mie osservazioni?

Maybe it's part of the peace deal with Holly and maybe it's a consequence of what happened in B5 the other night

9 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

You’ve got a strange narrative going on today 😛 you know the issues Holly has with Daniel, would you prefer she puts herself through pain for your enjoyment? I’m no fan of Lorraine, but at least she’s being a good friend and keeping holly company 

Holly has a mouth and she can take leadership and say to the others that “ as long as I am here , I don’t want to see this guy again “ …I just see that she’s having a very quiet stay and she’s interested on her personal goals ( which I respect of course ) …But there’s a basic thing I hate with tenants , it is a personal thing , as soon as I realize that they use their apartment as bed and breakfast let’s say , I don’t like it .But obviously , this is completely personal on how I see it and in my opinion , Holly and Loraine have this attitude now . I don’t give up ever my hope to watch glorious Holly once again but Loraine being the girl we see , ok , she has a rough time , she can quit and go and try to fix her life …except if she believes in front of cameras she can do it , look how much the sadness has gone into her ..yes , where else to get paid this money , but we are also viewers and it is entertainment and not sadness expecting to see most of the times ( yes , sadness and disappointment and tears should exist but not being the rule but the exception ) ..

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Holly ha una bocca e può prendere il comando e dire agli altri che "finché sono qui, non voglio vedere di nuovo questo ragazzo" ... Vedo solo che sta vivendo un soggiorno molto tranquillo ed è interessata a lei obiettivi personali (che ovviamente rispetto) …Ma c'è una cosa fondamentale che odio con gli inquilini, è una cosa personale, appena mi rendo conto che usano il loro appartamento come bed and breakfast diciamo che non mi piace. Ma ovviamente, questo è del tutto personale su come la vedo e, secondo me, Holly e Loraine hanno questo atteggiamento ora. Non rinuncio mai alla mia speranza di vedere la gloriosa Holly ancora una volta, ma Loraine è la ragazza che vediamo, ok, sta passando un brutto periodo, può andarsene e cercare di sistemare la sua vita... a meno che non ci creda davanti a telecamere lei può farlo , guarda quanta tristezza è entrata in lei ..sì ,

In fact, I've been saying this for weeks, the problem is Loraine. We all know Holly, she quits, doesn't protest, just quits

@StnCld316; Thank you on taking the time to look at the matter , I apologize publicly  being maybe the reason that Harley Fatboy is permanently banned but I think this decision will make the forum much better and I am sure and hope , it can now help for many members to reappear and contribute .Thanks for taking notice 😇🙏

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

In effetti, lo dico da settimane, il problema è Loraine. Sappiamo tutti che Holly, si licenzia, non protesta, si licenzia e basta

she closes in on herself, I've never seen her angry in three stays, I hope I'm not blind