B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Something must have  happened earlier when Radislava joined Loraine and Holly in Loraine’s room . If I can make a theory , it looks like Loraine wanted to hide some things from Radislava , she took Holly and Tweety I think and they disappeared for some time , I think Radislava felt sadly excluded by that as she was searching for the girls and couldn’t find them , I think this set off a chain of reactions till we reached the confrontation you mentioned ending in tears by Radislava only to confront  Loraine  later in front of the others and Loraine showing something on her phone ( the reason of misunderstanding ? ) and Radislava going away deeply hurt and crying again in her room .

Thanks for the explanation, this night sure did not turn out how we thought it would be.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

For all of us men again ….We can clearly see what means when so many women are all gathered together 😂🤣😂🤣 backstabs and then friendship again 😂🤣😂 enemies in one day and betrayals the next minute , hugs and kisses some days after ..Unbelievable what women can be ..Sorry if it looks like a sexist comment but I think it just reflects to us men and how the talks we have amongst us are many times 😂🤣😂🤣

I don't know...Us men can be the same. 1 night we might throw shit at someone on the forum, and the next night we're best mates...😏

5 women in this bed , last time I think around summer 202p , Olya’s bed at that time , with Diane and Kim and Ginger …😋😋 they were just more “ hardcore”  with shows 😆

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know...Us men can be the same. 1 night we might throw shit at someone on the forum, and the next night we're best mates...😏

We will be friends in the end no matter what ..with women , pff , they never forget …

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I saw that Tweety & Holly gave some money to Kylie so she can go back to B5.

I think I know now why she was so mad because she doesn't have money to go back to B5.

Yes...I can understand how these RLC tenants are on the bones of their arse😏 ...Maybe if they bought less booze and drugs they could afford an Uber...

• Like 3

For those who missed it, here's Radi throwing the double birds earlier tonight:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Considering it was the very same spot where Loraine threw the glass a couple weeks ago, it could've been worse. Radi could've chucked the cabbage at someone's head... 🤣

• Thanks 1