B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If you have noticed carefully , Daniel appears exclusively with Fiora or in B5 ..All of his appearances and talks are mostly initiated by Fiora .As I have said repeatedly , if Holly doesn’t want him in the villa , she can politely say to the girls inviting him ( Fiora ? ) that she would like if he’s not getting invited ..I still don’t believe that Holly has an issue with him , a lot of people will speak always about their incident on New Yera’s Day 2020 but I have my own opinion about it .. It was the same with Bruno while he was in the villa when Gina was living there , they nearly never spoke to one another .. Anyway , it is an issue analyzed a lot and the opinions will vary .

or she can go out instead, i know there are some people that would rather see boytoy than H&T

11 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Just because some has been with someone you’ve been with doesn’t mean you can’t be friends with them lol. Her issue is with him, not them, she’s an adult, so she can separate the 2. In the end is doesn’t matter what I say, you’ll believe whatever you want, and that’s fine 😀

All of these people are adults and responsible for their actions , what is good for them and what not , they have a brain to use it and think .. Nobody in this villa is an angel 😁😈😈 , everyone has done things one way or the other , it is perfectly normal , young people , crazy decisions , fun , it is part of things happening in life .The guy is totally indifferent to me but the facts speaks for themselves …He is the new Bruno , after a long disappearing period , as soon as Olivia and Co rejoined , he appeared again .. He has fucked after Bruno the most girls , obviously he has a way .. Drugs or whatever , he didn’t force anyone to try ..Anyway , he seems again to have locked his target for tonight 😂 , going back to his long ex lover . Since nobody reliable has appeared after Bruno and him , it is him that he will keep being around for as long as Olivia and Co will be part of the project i think ..

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Just because some has been with someone you’ve been with doesn’t mean you can’t be friends with them lol. Her issue is with him, not them, she’s an adult, so she can separate the 2. In the end is doesn’t matter what I say, you’ll believe whatever you want, and that’s fine 😀

She doesn't like him...end of. The girl has taste 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

All of these people are adults and responsible for their actions , what is good for them and what not , they have a brain to use it and think .. Nobody in this villa is an angel 😁😈😈 , everyone has done things one way or the other , it is perfectly normal , young people , crazy decisions , fun , it is part of things happening in life .The guy is totally indifferent to me but the facts speaks for themselves …He is the new Bruno , after a long disappearing period , as soon as Olivia and Co rejoined , he appeared again .. He has fucked after Bruno the most girls , obviously he has a way .. Drugs or whatever , he didn’t force anyone to try ..Anyway , he seems again to have locked his target for tonight 😂 , going back to his long ex lover . Since nobody reliable has appeared after Bruno and him , it is him that he will keep being around for as long as Olivia and Co will be part of the project i think ..

He was pretty relentless with Holly...😒

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

or she can go out instead, i know there are some people that would rather see boytoy than H&T

The place needs every now and then things to break the routine ..I know that most of the guys like  the massages and the masturbations , for me it is always the unpredictable , waiting for the moment we haven’t seen before .That was the moment with Kylie and Rus and the oral things in front of the 4 girls ( Tweety /Radislava / Tata /Olivia ) ..Unfortunately , nobody brings visitors anymore , only Fiora brought her lover and again Fiora today brought  Daniel and only Radislaba brings Cecilia ..I wish Harley could bring one of her lovers and of course all these single girls in this place , Ulyana , Loraine , Holly, Tweety do something more of what we are watching them ( however Tweety had her two weeks of independence before going back to Holly’s  shadow ) ..This is the villa , it is the place for me of “ expect the unexpected “..And unfortunately , n9 matter how many girls are now tenants , we know what to expect and I don’t personally like it .

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He was pretty relentless with Holly...😒

He saw the opportunity at a very sensitive and fragile person that day and he took it … Who wouldn’t ? The result says that he had one more girl , the consequences don’t seem bothering him , as for Holly , it might have been one of those times that you do  something with a guy and you regret it for one thousand reasons ,,But since the time can’t go back , you need to use this bad experience ( if you consider it as one ) as a lesson in life and never happen again ..Will she ? 

At least , the 4 musketeer girls try to do things with so many privacy issues ..Olivia in the LR , Ulyana and Fiora with the massage of the day ( which will end in a show most probably ) , which gives the chance to Harley to masturbate in the now empty Olivia and Ulyana room 😆😆😂 And Loraine’s room is used for nothing but to have Loraine sleeping ….and masturbate 1-2 times per week … 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He saw the opportunity at a very sensitive and fragile person that day and he took it … Who wouldn’t ? The result says that he had one more girl , the consequences don’t seem bothering him , as for Holly , it might have been one of those times that you do  something with a guy and you regret it for one thousand reasons ,,But since the time can’t go back , you need to use this bad experience ( if you consider it as one ) as a lesson in life and never happen again ..Will she ? 

Yep...because he's a low life predator...and NO, I wouldn't take advantage like he did.

But I'm not stirring up the rape/no rape argument again now...The guy's just a horrible piece of shit! It's a toss up as to who I hate the most...Coco the Clown or Bruno😒 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Most decent men wouldn't have taken advantage of her like that.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At least , the 4 musketeer girls try to do things with so many privacy issues ..Olivia in the LR , Ulyana and Fiora with the massage of the day ( which will end in a show most probably ) , which gives the chance to Harley to masturbate in the now empty Olivia and Ulyana room 😆😆😂 And Loraine’s room is used for nothing but to have Loraine sleeping ….and masturbate 1-2 times per week … 

Thx for the heads up my friend...I'll stay well clear of B4 tonight now then...😏

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yep...because he's a low life predator...and NO, I wouldn't take advantage like he did.

But I'm not stirring up the rape/no rape argument again now...The guy's just a horrible piece of shit! It's a toss up as to who I hate the most...Coco the Clown or Bruno😒 

He maybe is all this ..But never forget 😇 we judge these Non RLC characters according to the few things we see by them whenever they appear , we don’t have an exact knowledge of how they are with their lives outside of it and we don’t get to know so much like for example with the daily life tenants on screen .As I said , to me this guy is indifferent but ..You never fet to fuck so many women only because of drugs ..