B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

Marlene seems to have found a guy/(girl ? ) not wishful to be on cameras or the guy we got introduced to prefers his bed 😆 .. Or of course she might just stayed out of the apartment to a simple friend’s place …Let’s hope that we get to witness some of her adventures as she nicely did some days ago ...

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Marlene seems to have found a guy/(girl ? ) not wishful to be on cameras or the guy we got introduced to prefers his bed 😆 .. Or of course she might just stayed out of the apartment to a simple friend’s place …Let’s hope that we get to witness some of her adventures as she nicely did some days ago ...

he is in charge now, the 1st night they had just met and he would do anything to fuck her, now he just calls her and she goes running

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

he is in charge now, the 1st night they had just met and he would do anything to fuck her, now he just calls her and she goes running

Very possible .. But let’s see how it goes …

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm really enjoying the dynamics in B1. They all seem to get along great with lots of laughing, there are no shows and it's all natural beauty on show with not an inch of plastic to be seen...🥰

I think Esmi’s arrival made things better and also the war which now is in the mind of most of the people “ easier “ accepted and that it is part of the life ( sorry if this tragedy sounds so easy with words but honestly I don’t know how else to express it ) .. Esmi’s arrival helped Zabava , Karol getting her boyfriend calmed her whatever stress down and Marlene decided to open up and simply live her “ we live only once “ life …It is like the “ planets aligned “ 😂 for a rare coincidence and we get this excellent result in B1 ( which will be for sure way much better gradually ) .. It only proves how powerful and great the power of socializing and doing things is rather than being alone , depressed and miserable by staying home ..The girls took the opportunity and visited the others , it automatically made them feel better , interacting , possibly making new friends ..The same with B2 ..The results are in both places obvious , the difference is that B1 runs by a mentor and the protégées / newcomers , young girls who want to live their lives while B2 is run by Kristy and including a local and two repeaters … 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have a beautiful great niece who is a lesbian and married to her same sex partner. I can assure you with absolute certainty that Dyke IS A SLUR and yes even today.

The term dyke is a slang term, used as a noun meaning lesbian and as an adjective describing things associated with lesbianism. It originated as a homophobic slur for a masculine, butch, or androgynous girl or woman

or

A long wall or embankment built to prevent flooding from the sea, a ditch or watercourse.

or

Derogitory term used to refer to a lesbian; commonly towards a lesbian with more masculine physical characteristics/mannerisms; Offensive to many people.

or

A dyke is a thick wall that is built to stop water flooding onto very low-lying land from a river or from the sea

or

The term dyke is a slang term, used as a noun meaning lesbian and as an adjective describing things associated with lesbianism.

or

Dyke definition, an embankment for controlling or holding back the waters of the sea or a river: They built a temporary dike of sandbags to keep the river

or

200.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Who cares if he used the word dyke? You people need to relax and stop being a bunch of sensitive pussies. 🙄

This from the guy who calls gay men "queers" and is afraid to look at another man's cock for fear he will turn into one. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

I only ask these women if they fuck outside the apartment they occasionally bring the guy/ woman back to the apartment and fuck there too. I hope Marlene does that. 

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This from the guy who calls gay men "queers" and is afraid to look at another man's cock for fear he will turn into one. 

Maybe you get off watching a guy jerk off. I love watching only women. And I'll call anyone anything I want, it's called freedom of speech.