B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

Marlene preparing for another evening out , let’s hope that this time we will be seeing her adventures in her own place , otherwise the first exciting honeymoon days with the guy ( if it is where she’s headed ) won’t be shared with us 😔

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Marlene preparing for another evening out , let’s hope that this time we will be seeing her adventures in her own place , otherwise the first exciting honeymoon days with the guy ( if it is where she’s headed ) won’t be shared with us 😔

a night out with the B2 girls

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

a night out with the B2 girls

Very possible , she gets a bag I think with clothes for the night ..It will get very disappointing if B1 won’t be also a place for her to share her adventures , i hope she compensates the viewers ..

More and more getting easier , happier and comfortable / adjusted with the cameras Esmi …Very  nice , I think we will soon see her in an organized event and the girls asking from her for some moves 🙂

• Upvote 1

RLC seems to have achieved jackpot out of nowhere with the ( in my opinion ) hiring of Esmi due to the war , a girl that her absolute naturalism and realism on cameras can make her the next “ must see “ girl , it’s being a long time we didn’t have a girl who behaves and acts as she would do being in her own house . Sexuality , femininity , the package it is all there .. I hope this incredible step by step and day by day unfold of her character and personality continues .. and the rest will come 😉😉😋😋😏😏

• Like 5