B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC seems to have achieved jackpot out of nowhere with the ( in my opinion ) hiring of Esmi due to the war , a girl that her absolute naturalism and realism on cameras can make her the next “ must see “ girl , it’s being a long time we didn’t have a girl who behaves and acts as she would do being in her own house . Sexuality , femininity , the package it is all there .. I hope this incredible step by step and day by day unfold of her character and personality continues .. and the rest will come 😉😉😋😋😏😏

The RLC staff just needs to learn with her and with her hiring, for the future. She is a golden goose for them that they shouldn't lose and take advantage of. And she could just be the lever of a new and renovated future for RLC! 🙂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, costa049 said:

The RLC staff just needs to learn with her and with her hiring, for the future. She is a golden goose for them. And she could just be the lever of a new and renovated future for RLC! 🙂

I think it needs all kind of girls .. for every Esmi , we need also a Marlene … Or an Ulyana , all kind of viewers should be satisfied and everyone can have a chance to watch what he’s pleased .. the problem of privacy currently with RLC and having maybe the most tenants ever occupying the beds while just some months ago they couldn’t find girls , it has become a problem .. The current situation brought Esmi but also destroyed Zabava’s privacy which was generous  😊😉 We have  also lost watching Harley’s adventures despite the villa working better at the moment with the camera angles and enjoying another camera comfort girl ..Tweety who is like Marlene , Ulyana also , Harley , these are girls who want to have fun , go out , clubbing , enjoy , meet people , invite them at home .. unfortunately , we have lost the chance for this .. Will try and enjoy Esmi’s privacy the most possible as it isn’t easy with the sharing bed with her sister .. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it needs all kind of girls .. for every Esmi , we need also a Marlene … Or an Ulyana , all kind of viewers should be satisfied and everyone can have a chance to watch what he’s pleased .. the problem of privacy currently with RLC and having maybe the most tenants ever occupying the beds while just some months ago they couldn’t find girls , it has become a problem .. The current situation brought Esmi but also destroyed Zabava’s privacy which was generous  😊😉 We have  also lost watching Harley’s adventures despite the villa working better at the moment with the camera angles and enjoying another camera comfort girl ..Tweety who is like Marlene , Ulyana also , Harley , these are girls who want to have fun , go out , clubbing , enjoy , meet people , invite them at home .. unfortunately , we have lost the chance for this .. Will try and enjoy Esmi’s privacy the most possible as it isn’t easy with the sharing bed with her sister .. 

That's why I say that Karol, who's been there for too long now, should go and let her bed for one of them, maybe Zabava who's already had that room before, for the sake of their own space and privacy.

Ulyana, like Holly, is a has been and needs to go home. She hasn't done anything since she got here on 16 November. She fucked 1 guy 1 time. Otherwise, all she does is give us silly masturbation shows and inhale cocaine. Everyone in the Villa except Harley and Fiora need to be sent somewhere else. 

Sorry, wrong thread. I'm old and forget.