B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they were recently crying out for girls, now they have no room for them all LOL, 2s in a bed, 3 in a bed , 2 on the B5 sofa

But even in B5 and so on, at least they get settled on the couch or in other free rooms or improvised mattresses on the floor

19 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the newbie could have had the couch, many have slept on it before

But at the same time it's complicated because Zabava wants to sleep with her (or at least chit chat until they get to sleep), which is somewhat understandable. But on the other hand they could also chit chat down there and then Zabava leave her on the couch. Unless they really want to sleep together

That is what I am thinking and Zabs often seems to spend ages reading her phone before she lies down in any case and then sleeps later than her sister. So when Esmi early rises the lounge sleeper can continue in the proper bed, sorted! I think the best solution suggested is foam mattress on the floor, the new girl looks quite small so may fit into a small space in the bedroom to sleep but maybe they are comfortable with it this way who knows? Of course, this may be a very temporary arrangement I am sure we will be the last to know.😉

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Great pussy shot of Esmi.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Goodness that is one sweet perfect little munchable mound of perfection........Man I just taste the sweet nectar from the Goddess of Love Aphrodite. UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, misterme said:

That is what I am thinking and Zabs often seems to spend ages reading her phone before she lies down in any case and then sleeps later than her sister. So when Esmi early rises the lounge sleeper can continue in the proper bed, sorted! I think the best solution suggested is foam mattress on the floor, the new girl looks quite small so may fit into a small space in the bedroom to sleep but maybe they are comfortable with it this way who knows? Of course, this may be a very temporary arrangement I am sure we will be the last to know.😉

There are some things to explain. We don't know if she is just a friend of Zabava on visit, and on the other hand we also have the suitcase from outside. Let's see what happens tomorrow and so on

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

There are some things to explain. We don't know if she is just a friend of Zabava on visit, and on the other hand we have the suitcase from outside. Let's see what happens tomorrow and so on

the blue suitcase was the newbies