B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

I think it's a bad move to start calling someone  names because a certain  guest hasn't done anything we might want in 24 hours especially during f'd up   times like these.  Although the girl just put her suitcase in the sisters'  closet so I guess she'll be staying awhile.. Lets see if RLC gives her a name or not.

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I think it's a bad move to start calling someone  names because a certain  guest hasn't done anything we might want in 24 hours especially during f'd up   times like these.  Although the girl just put her suitcase in the sisters'  closet so I guess she'll be staying awhile.. Lets see if RLC gives her a name or not.

It can also be an indication that Karol might be on her way, which makes sense since she's already there for quite a while now and has her guy and they were looking for an apartment the other day. But on the other hand, since she brought just one and small suitcase it might also be just a short stay

For the uses flipping about me calling the guest a Dyke, you should know that isn't used as a slur any more.

And is also a name.

And for people saying that forum users should respect the tenants and guest, I also think that. Many users, including seniors and mods, doesn't respect them and and most of the users find it fine and doesn't do anything.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Just now, thinga69 said:

For the uses flipping about me calling the guest a Dyke, you should know that isn't used as a slur any more.

And is also a name.

And for people saying that forum users should respect the tenants and guest, I also think that. Many users, including seniors and mods, doesn't respect them and and most of the users find it fine and doesn't do anything.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

I have a beautiful great niece who is a lesbian and married to her same sex partner. I can assure you with absolute certainty that Dyke IS A SLUR and yes even today.

• Upvote 2