B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

Let’s be honest, they haven’t had much to smile or laugh about lately with all their troubles back home so any laughter is a joy to hear. Esmi is very attractive when she smiles so the more the better. As for their new chum  she looks spectacularly butch to me so here’s hoping; at least they’re all safe in Barca 👌

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Wow, now we have 3 do nothings in one room. 😕

I have been so many times so temped to leave CC because of all the toxicity and negativism with all the criticism and limited sexual minds in here all the time, but on the other hand there's still great people like @ddhm and @moos54and others who make me not leave. But nevertheless you aren't even the worst

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I have been so many times so temped to leave CC because of all the toxicity and negativism with all the criticism and limited sexual minds in here all the time, but on the other hand there's still great people like @ddhm and @moos54and others who make me not leave. But nevertheless you aren't even the worst

i guess im the worse then, sorry if the truth hurts

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

maybe in B2

Possible , I think her options are plenty now since she also teamed with Tata a couple of nights ago .In general , getting the chance to understand through her English talks to the guys , angel Marlene for me is one of the nicest girls to watch ,She is great in communication skills , a girl you want to hang out and enjoy your time , for me , the absolute spirit of how to be a GOV , fantastic .

As a general comment , in my opinion B1 has the best chemistry with the current girls , some minor and major things have helped so as the girls built a great trust and really get along in a really nice way .It is the complete opposite for example and the various divisions in the villa and the strange at times atmosphere in B2 , although they are also better lately .But again I repeat , not being able to have privacy the majority of the girls , it isn’t nice for us viewers as they can be limited of their actions .

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Possible , I think her options are plenty now since she also teamed with Tata a couple of nights ago .In general , getting the chance to understand through her English talks to the guys , angel Marlene for me is one of the nicest girls to watch ,She is great in communication skills , a girl you want to hang out and enjoy your time , for me , the absolute spirit of how to be a GOV , fantastic .

As a general comment , in my opinion B1 has the best chemistry with the current girls , some minor and major things have helped so as the girls built a great trust and really get along in a really nice way .It is the complete opposite for example and the various divisions in the villa and the strange at times atmosphere in B2 , although they are also better lately .But again I repeat , not being able to have privacy the majority of the girls , it isn’t nice for us viewers as they can be limited of their actions .

going out all day every day doesnt help either

• Like 1