B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Cleo sleeping with Radi and Cecilia.

That's a nice surprise.

Yes it is, it's nice to see Radi making new friends, that gives her somewhere else to go besides B5.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nothing strange , the villa is a “ hostile “ place , no friends , isolation , it is a sad environment since that day with the confrontation with  Loraine and the rest , I think she just wants new friends let’s say ..what it is weird , it is the more and more exposure of Cecilia in the daily picture that it is more than clear that she’s the next GOV when  the time comes .

I only have 306 bates from Radi. I need more.😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Would you rather more of Tata? or Cleopatra? or ...............

You are perfectly right and as I said , there are others who “ contribute “ zero for me as a subscriber , Tata is gone , last night they were all 3 local girls on the couch , Radislava , Cleopatra and Cecilia , I don’t know what they could have been saying , Cleopatra is also now a girl that her interests are outside than enjoying the job she got hired to but I don’t know , I think if Kristy wasn’t running B2 , I think we would see more from her .I think she wants to have visitors in the apartment and more nights like the ones we saw with that boys company but it isn’t easy with Kristy there , so she just goes away , meeting with others out and so on , that’s what I think .Now that I am thinking about it , look at Beatrice , she had to go to B5 and have a guy around to flirt , drink , let herself completely loose so as to see the next level from her .  For me  both Kristy and Alana should go , back to “ Radislava is contributing more “…But Radislava also , it is just too many months , I don’t see what more she can do and as we see , we like it or not , relationships are affected with her on the picture and that’s the sad truth . I don’t know how things can improve or what more to expect so , that’s why I say that Radislava’s time is up .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

You are perfectly right and as I said , there are others who “ contribute “ zero for me as a subscriber , Tata is gone , last night they were all 3 local girls on the couch , Radislava , Cleopatra and Cecilia , I don’t know what they could have been saying , Cleopatra is also now a girl that her interests are outside than enjoying the job she got hired to but I don’t know , I think if Kristy wasn’t running B2 , I think we would see more from her .I think she wants to have visitors in the apartment and more nights like the ones we saw with that boys company but it isn’t easy with Kristy there , so she just goes away , meeting with others out and so on , that’s what I think .Now that I am thinking about it , look at Beatrice , she had to go to B5 and have a guy around to flirt , drink , let herself completely loose so as to see the next level from her .  For me  both Kristy and Alana should go , back to “ Radislava is contributing more “…But Radislava also , it is just too many months , I don’t see what more she can do and as we see , we like it or not , relationships are affected with her on the picture and that’s the sad truth . I don’t know how things can improve or what more to expect so , that’s why I say that Radislava’s time is up .

why do u always blame someone else for girls that are a waste of time rather than the girl herself, iits now kristys fault for cleo being out all the time ffs

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Wasn't it Beatrice who stopped Cleopatra from bringing someone back, didn't see Kristy or Alana objecting.

As for Radi, hmm, get rid of the problem > Loraine!