B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

22 hours ago, ddhm said:

Radislava’s many months of residency and actually not showing more than what we have been seeing except of simple having different partners has made the viewers  tired I believe ..On the other hand , there are other tenants who contribute the absolute zero than what she at least tries , but I agree , Radislava’s time is up , I don’t know if we can see more from her …

Personally I think Radi should leave for her own good...

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Personally I think Radi should leave for her own good...

I can't disagree with you, but I suspect if she did leave that would not necessarily stop her drug use. I think her priority should be to make far better choices of what she puts into her body. 

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I can't disagree with you, but I suspect if she did leave that would not necessarily stop her drug use. I think her priority should be to make far better choices of what she puts into her body. 

...including her weird diet 🥴! I can't understand how a girl so obsessed with exercise has diet like that. 

4 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

Hey RLC...you've been using and abusing Radi long enough.  When Ulyana had her drug problems,  you removed her from the project,  she got help and now is back better than ever.  Its time you did the same for Radi. I didn't sign up to watch a beautiful girl take the downward spiral. At least pretend you care about your tenants!

Ulyana ? Drugs ? The one recently we saw having problems has been Nelly ..

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...including her weird diet 🥴! I can't understand how a girl so obsessed with exercise has diet like that. 

Almost everything she eats has next to nothing in calories, and that is not sustainable long term. It's no wonder her weight has dropped so much.

I think Radislava is under heavy depression , her drug use is the way to escape the negativity and emotional sad world .. Her food routine is also another factor , an ongoing situation makes the mind and body react , 16 months without eating a bit of everything , we never saw her have period , it is a series of so many things that definitely suggest that many things aren’t right and something is wrong ..I will say though that despite the reasonable move after such a long time would be for RLC to remove her , I think this will completely ruin her , for me , RLC it is her whole world , she’s totally into this , it might be her really first try on doing something for such a long period ..It might be the best that either they “ force “ her on some kind of holidays for a period so as to recuperate since RLC seems to want her indefinitely , but current Radislava is a mess I think and trying desperately to find allies so as to “ fight “ the complete negative atmosphere towards her in the villa .

Radi has always been thin.  She has a largely bizarre and a largely unhealthy diet, with little protein.  But she does not have a gram of cellulite, which is remarkable at her age.  I do think she did photographic modeling in the past, and as the saying goes, girls photograph five kilos more than they actually weigh.  She is almost obsessive-compulsive about her appearance, and her makeup is often too theatrical for the lighting, as she is one of the very few RLC participants who do not dial down the lumens.

Photographically, her face is too full, but she has a great face in profile or half profile.  Not long ago, she was sitting at the kitchen table in B-5 in profile,and she was stunning.

And when it comes to weight, there is one other girl in the villa who can fit into and wear Radi's tight clothes and that is Tweety. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, moules said:

Radi has always been thin.  She has a largely bizarre and a largely unhealthy diet, with little protein.  But she does not have a gram of cellulite, which is remarkable at her age.  I do think she did photographic modeling in the past, and as the saying goes, girls photograph five kilos more than they actually weigh.  She is almost obsessive-compulsive about her appearance, and her makeup is often too theatrical for the lighting, as she is one of the very few RLC participants who do not dial down the lumens.

Photographically, her face is too full, but she has a great face in profile or half profile.  Not long ago, she was sitting at the kitchen table in B-5 in profile,and she was stunning.

And when it comes to weight, there is one other girl in the villa who can fit into and wear Radi's tight clothes and that is Tweety. 

The difference is that Tweety is 90% natural ( after a recent as it seems face “interference “ ) while Radislava has much plastic on her .. And usually , when plastic interferes , it shows kind of insecurity for a woman or low self confidence .. I can also name many 28 years old girls we have seen on screens , just a recent example is Lola , past her mid 30s , perhaps almost 40s and I think there can’t be a serious comparison to her .. In any case , she’s for sure an impressive  woman that wouldn’t go unnoticed ( that would  be insane ..) but we had a camera addicted , Leora , now we have Radislava being obsessed as well .. But maybe like this and the occasional admiration  and appreciation from her fans , she manages to “ fight “ the low self confidence issues …I can maybe now think of the times when she was interacting  with us while in B1 , that she loved it knowing that the fans had her back ..