Leora - Home Activities (2022) #43

20 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

With these people it's like washing a car while there's a storm outside. Useless.

The ridiculous thing is the accusation of speculation when Leora and Paul speak freely in front of the cameras. Where is the speculation if they speak clear on the phone?

That's what fucked me off, to spend so much time to provide accurate (as possible) info, to separate the fact from fiction as well as we can, takes a lot of hard work, believe me, GH would attest i'm sure. And as soon as you do, it's 'No, not good enough, not juicy and salacious enough'. Like, ok then, get fucked!! The truth can often be very mundane.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

3 minutes ago, Ste said:

Thanks Slip have to say Leora finds this extremely funny good to see her laughing since

she started watching this series thought it was like Friends but not.  Well done on getting the

information don't know how you do it

She does like it, it's a cross Russian/Ukrainian show but mostly in Russian. She was saying to Paul last night how because of everything, Russians are looked down on more in the Republic, and she feels more for the Ukrainians due to that as well as obviously other things too. She also said to Paul she wants to go on bike rides with him!

Or maybe i made all this up. 🙃

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 10

13 hours ago, philo said:

The visitor came at 12:35:40 on February 14, 2017. She was a white female approximately 165 lbs and about the same height as Leora. She wore a black pants suite with a dark blue top underneath. She had on a black leather belt and a silver metal broach on a silver chain around her neck. She appeared to have a nose ring in her right nostril but it was only visible when I enlarged the screen.  Her hair was long but all pulled over the left side of her face head. She took off her shoes and was barefooted as they went to the balcony. I'm not sharing this because I dared to do it. I'm just hoping you will stop trolling people and STFU.

The fact she had a female visitor was not the bone of contention, what they did or what some people thought they did is in question.

You really must learn to control your excitement when under pressure, it's been said and accepted by most people over the years " Put up or shut up "......It was hard work to get you to do either.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

The fact she had a female visitor was not the bone of contention, what they did or what some people thought they did is in question.

You really must learn to control your excitement when under pressure, it's been said and accepted by most people over the years " Put up or shut up "......It was hard work to get you do do either.

All the Delusional people have  gone to bed too much excitement for one night But they will be back with there Tales of Woe

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You really must learn to control your excitement when under pressure, it's been said and accepted by most people over the years " Put up or shut up "......It was hard work to get you do do either.

I can't imagined that the first thought you have when logging on to this forum is that someone owes you an answer to anything...not less proof of anything.  I know that people like you are having a hard time adjusting to the fact that you no longer will enjoy the privilege that you think you are entitled to. Get used to it. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's what fucked me off, to spend so much time to provide accurate (as possible) info, to separate the fact from fiction as well as we can, takes a lot of hard work, believe me, GH would attest i'm sure. And as soon as you do, it's 'No, not good enough, not juicy and salacious enough'. Like, ok then, get fucked!! The truth can often be very mundane.

Both you guys are invaluable.  In the absence of your comments we are left to speculate.  Thanks for straightening us out when you do.

Wish I spoke the language.

Max

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 6 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Elle aime ça, c’est un show cross russo/ukrainien mais surtout en russe. Elle disait à Paul hier soir qu’à cause de tout, les Russes sont de plus en plus méprisés dans la République, et elle se sent plus pour les Ukrainiens à cause de cela ainsi qu’évidemment d’autres choses aussi. Elle a aussi dit à Paul qu’elle voulait faire des balades à vélo avec lui !

Ou peut-être que j’ai inventé tout ça. 🙃

Bonjour Guyquad

Vos commentaires sont très juste j’ai compris la même chose quelle voulait du vélo avec Paul

Bonne journée

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, philo said:

I can't imagined that the first thought you have when logging on to this forum is that someone owes you an answer to anything...not less proof of anything.  I know that people like you are having a hard time adjusting to the fact that you no longer will enjoy the privilege that you think you are entitled to. Get used to it. 

The first thing you should have have been taught when you were young was that if you make a statement then you should be prepared to back it up with confirmation....You are very fond of making statements but reluctant to substantiate them.

You can get help to deal with the persecution complex that you unfortunately suffer from, but the first step is self admission....Go on little fellow, go for it. 🥰

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

good Morning  

good night 

good tuesday everyone

05/04/2022 05/April/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Concour1 said:

Hey moron!  I have no possible reason to create fantasies of Leora or Malia.  Not all of the events that happened with Malia and Leora were captured on someones video.

Obviously you are a fucking completed douche bag asshole.

Tweaked an exposed nerve did I ? 😂

When you have finished licking the windows I would suggest you read my original post again, I never mentioned Malia or you for that matter.😉 

Have a nice day at school today and play nice with the other kids.

Love you!! 🥰💗🖕

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If they don't want to believe it, that's their business, unfortunately. But what I get annoyed are the randomly thrown speculation allegations about you. Judging by who is putting the reactions to your posts, you and GAG are doing well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6