B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

Every now and then I have to remember this thing, all the girls who participate in RLC, are in this project exclusively to make money, in every possible way, so, now that life is returning to normal, we will see many empty beds at night, as for Tweety, she is very fond of substances, so it is normal that she hangs out with that asshole Daniel

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't think so, Holly and Loraine are both are more pleasing to the eye physically than the rest of the girls in B4 from my point of view. Just because they don't have a cock inside them every 2-3 days on camera doesn't make them weak links. Stop trying to make out they are a problem or are making problems for the others, there's nowt wrong with them. 🙂 

Are we talking about the same Holly who enjoyed her GOV experiences the previous times with Bruno , aka Curly , and occasional lovers and shows and masturbations and Loraine the top shows orchestrator who had her ex boyfriend as a puppy telling him what and how should do things on cameras ? Are we talking about these two that now are just sleep / wake up / study /take a shower /  repeat and luckily the last days maybe they have gone out to enjoy a bit themselves , especially isolated and miserable Loraine who you can even see how her personal problems have affected her ? We all have seen what these two girls can provide to the audience , if you are satisfied with their current do nothing behavior , I respect your opinion , but mine - ESPECIALLY - being in the villa reflecting to as a GOV concept it is anything I have seen in bigger or less showing by the four girlfriends and Radislava . For me , it should be a combination of everything trying to have a normal life on cameras . Loraine is the weakest link as she wishes no relations to anyone when she was the one who was pushing always the others when she was in command - or maybe you have forgotten about it and her joking whispering - .. as far as Holly’s concerned , her previous glory days simply add to my characterization from my side as “ the weakest links “ .. we simply disagree as I like to watch RLC for the variety of things  a tenant can do to keep wanting me to tune in , see what’s next and watch these  certain individuals unfolding her personality with their daily life things .

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Are we talking about the same Holly who enjoyed her GOV experiences the previous times with Bruno , aka Curly , and occasional lovers and shows and masturbations and Loraine the top shows orchestrator who had her ex boyfriend as a puppy telling him what and how should do things on cameras ? Are we talking about these two that now are just sleep / wake up / study /take a shower /  repeat and luckily the last days maybe they have gone out to enjoy a bit themselves , especially isolated and miserable Loraine who you can even see how her personal problems have affected her ? We all have seen what these two girls can provide to the audience , if you are satisfied with their current do nothing behavior , I respect your opinion , but mine - ESPECIALLY - being in the villa reflecting to as a GOV concept it is anything I have seen in bigger or less showing by the four girlfriends and Radislava . For me , it should be a combination of everything trying to have a normal life on cameras . Loraine is the weakest link as she wishes no relations to anyone when she was the one who was pushing always the others when she was in command - or maybe you have forgotten about it and her joking whispering - .. as far as Holly’s concerned , her previous glory days simply add to my characterization from my side as “ the weakest links “ .. we simply disagree as I like to watch RLC for the variety of things  a tenant can do to keep wanting me to tune in , see what’s next and watch these  certain individuals unfolding her personality with their daily life things .

Is that the only thing you can think of when mentioning Holly, her and  curly bollocks fucking what is it now three years ago? The only reason you moan about Holly and Loraine is because they aren't getting fucked on camera every two or three day. 

It's a good job Fiora, Harley, Ulyana, Olivia and Masha love cock as much as you else you'd probably be moaning about them too. 🙄

• Upvote 6