B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Will B1 or B2 arrive?

It will be interesting to see if Holly stays overnight, will Kylie and Rus try something with her. If Tweety were not on vacation, I don't think she would be there after her last unpleasant visit to B5 recently.

2 hours ago, Noodle said:

Frankly we don't understand you. Anyway Titti is on vacation until April 6 ☝️ By the way, when does Your work season start? 😏

Apologies on not understanding , I can’t explain netter than this ..Jib has started , all able to balance pretty well 😁

59 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Sarà interessante vedere se Holly trascorre la notte, Kylie e Rus proveranno qualcosa con lei. Se Titti non fosse in vacanza, non credo che ci sarebbe dopo la sua ultima spiacevole visita al B5 di recente.

I am convinced that Holly will not let go too much and then Kylie is a fake-fake lesbian who still does not want to share Rus with anyone so you can put your heart in peace. She or she will go back to sleep in B4

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I am convinced that Holly will not let go too much and then Kylie is a fake-fake lesbian who still does not want to share Rus with anyone so you can put your heart in peace. She or she will go back to sleep in B4

I hope you are right.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Guys don't think too much about who sleeps where because if they want to do some interaction there is also the villa next door also during the day. Perhaps in the night they are exhausted. 🤷‍♀️😏

Just now, Noodle said:

C'è qualcuno innamorato qui? 😄

Yes, I, madly in love with Holly, not for what she does but for the pleasure of watching her. She is beautiful, beautiful and still beautiful at any time of the day, with any dress and in any place. I am madly in love with Holly