B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

Some of B5 conclusions , Harley and Ulyana seem to be in outside activities development as they have a second night out , considering that Harley has no boundaries and it is the most we have seen from her not having sex , I expect things happening sooner or later despite the privacy difficulties .

Holly and Loraine seem to be the weakest links together with isolated Radislava , at least Tweety she chose to return in B5 and spend her evening there . 

Masha and Olivia it is the most suitable friendship , they are both creative and focused on things they like and what they don’t , I think it was a surprise that we hadn’t seen more in the past with those two as I consider them really similar characters in many things . The thing  between Holly and Masha can’t be explained as it was seen that these two have  been very close .. oh well , it is Holly … 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Today the girls accepted Radi's presence in the garden but then they isolated her again. I hope Radi hasn't finished the story with cecilia

When Radi was on the trampoline this afternoon Tweety walked over and spoke to her and gave Radi a kiss before she went back into the house, and that was the first positive interaction between them in two weeks. I have no doubt we will see Cecilia again soon.