Leora - Home Activities (2022) #44

StnCld316

The truth is the property of being in agreement with the real fact or reality. Truth is generally considered the opposite of falsehood. It can also be logical answers resulting from an examination of all facts and data; a conclusion based on evidence, uninfluenced by desire, authority, or prejudices; an unavoidable fact, no matter how it was arrived at.

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Not every CC member posts speculation believe it or not some of us live in the REAL WORLD

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

every camcaps member that posts any type of speculation related to RLC and the tenants.

Funny Animals Dog GIF - Funny Animals Dog Really - Discover & Share GIFs

I specifically only mentioned THOSE members that speculate. Obviously English isn't your forte so I will forgive you for your remarks. By the way, I guess all these voyeur cam sites are the REAL deal. 🤣

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

In war everyone is to blame 

The presidents of the countries 

Russia and Ukraine and EUA and NATO Ana European Union 

everyone is interested in war 

Sell weapons and power  

Civilians are innocent  

The organized atrocity of this invasion is the Russian way of war. It is how Putin's forces fought in Chechnya and Syria - and before that, how Soviet forces fought in Afghanistan and in central Europe during World War ll. They commit war crimes to terrorize the population into surrender.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora in the living room ironing clothes 

Leora watching TV and eating must be be true wanking does send you blind she looks to be having trouble focusing on the picture

• Like 1

Just now, Gregg said:

Leora watching TV and eating must be be true wanking does send you blind she looks to be having trouble focusing on the picture

Pass me that white stick and feed the blind dog he can't see 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Liebe said:

The organized atrocity of this invasion is the Russian way of war. It is how Putin's forces fought in Chechnya and Syria - and before that, how Soviet forces fought in Afghanistan and in central Europe during World War ll. They commit war crimes to terrorize the population into surrender.

News item and supposed pictures and video of UKRAINIAN soldiers shooting dead Russian soldiers who had surrendered, and one apparently had his hands tied behind his back…..

Does anyone really believe that the USA, UK or indeed any of the other NATO countries haven’t committed their own fair share of atrocities in conflicts they have been involved in…….I can assure you they have.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Funny Animals Dog GIF - Funny Animals Dog Really - Discover & Share GIFs

I specifically only mentioned THOSE members that speculate. Obviously English isn't your forte so I will forgive you for your remarks. By the way, I guess all these voyeur cam sites are the REAL deal. 🤣

My friend I was born English I've taken the English Queen's shilling (you may have to look that up) fought for my country and I'll die English so don't tell me I'm not English and unlike you I don't wallow in what RLC has to offer every day.

Now if you were only referring to those that only speculate DON'T say everyone be more specific

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Il y a 1 heure, Liebe a dit :

L'atrocité organisée de cette invasion est le mode de guerre russe. C'est ainsi que les forces de Poutine ont combattu en Tchétchénie et en Syrie - et avant cela, comment les forces soviétiques ont combattu en Afghanistan et en Europe centrale pendant la Seconde Guerre mondiale. Ils commettent des crimes de guerre pour terroriser la population afin qu'elle se rende.

pour les diplomates russes qui le connaisse Poutine se Comporte comme Staline