B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

take this chat to the B1 topic please

I was talking in general, I just took B1 as an example. But subjects related to other apartments will be discussed in the right place, don't worry (unless it is a brief update we label as OT) 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

Yes...when she was standing talking to Cecilia...but when she was sitting facing the wardrobe before that she was snorting.

No she was not. Knock it off the BS. I watched it 10 times. Her hand never gets close to her nose. What she takes out of the drawer is the case for her ear buds. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, fugwash said:

It was off cams, but Radi and Cecelia had a nice long talk behind the trees in the backyard this morning, so they seem to have worked things out for now.

These two make me sad for some reason.  Cecilia is beautiful when she smiles but that is rare.  She must be a good friend to be  there with Radi who seems to be a bit high maintenance as a friend.  Cecilia mostly just sits all day and reads, I wish she would get a little exercise perhaps.  I love that she is not shy but I feel that Radi is using her a bit to keep her camera position high in the rankings.  Just not sure what to make of this.  The first night  when they really went at it, I was very happy for both of them.  Today, several weeks later, not so much.  I do hope they had a nice talk  in  the yard.

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No she was not. Knock it off the BS. I watched it 10 times. Her hand never gets close to her nose. What she takes out of the drawer is the case for her ear buds. 

I don't know when you're talking about...I'm talking about 21:08 time frame. I don't think your magnifier can see through her back. Anyway...enough. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, fugwash said:

It was off cams, but Radi and Cecelia had a nice long talk behind the trees in the backyard this morning, so they seem to have worked things out for now.

If it was off cam how the hell do you know what went on so that’s Bullshit