B4 - General Topic 2022 #36 (April)

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Finally ..Male visitors , at least there can now be some “ realistic speculations “ that something can happen 😏😏😉😉 And Harley / Ulyana have been inactive for a very very long time for their standards ..let’s see  how Easter celebrations will be celebrated in the villa although for the tenants their Easter is next week ..

Here's a "realistic speculation"....what ever tha means...five guys with 4 available women in this place...fuck all will happen.  But in any event ypu will watch this crap all night.

• Upvote 2

il y a 1 minute, maxfactor a dit :

Voici une "spéculation réaliste"... quoi que cela signifie... cinq gars avec 4 femmes disponibles dans cet endroit... putain tout arrivera. Mais dans tous les cas, vous regardez cette merde toute la nuit.

en tous les cas, le copain de Daniel avec les lunettes  boit beaucoup d'alcool déjà, il ne finit pas de soulever sa main avec les petits verres d'alcool très fort

22 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Daniel raped her, that's why she avoids him.

Ash1 , I am  sorry to disagree with you again on this subject .Let’s take the “ rape “ choice . So many women are around this guy and they are also many of them kind of Holly friends , biggest example is Tweety .If she was raped , wouldn’t she have said to the girls that “ the guy raped me “  and she would start crying or something ? Wouldn’t be a rape the biggest thing  so this guy never appears again anywhere as Holly would have said that this thing  happened with her ? I think that it was just one of those moments that  after lots of alcohol and substances consumption the two ended up in bed and Daniel didn’t take no for an answer , he insisted and he managed to have sex with her . It was let’s say in a very light way like with Beatrice who was saying no for so many times but in the end he managed .

Anyway , my belief is that if a girl is raped , it is an incredible big thing for her not to share it with other friends who meet this guy , that’s all .

• Confused 2

il y a 2 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

en tous les cas, le copain de Daniel avec les lunettes boit beaucoup d'alcool déjà, il ne finit pas de peser sa main avec les petits verres d'alcool très fort

Arrivée de Cecili, Eva et Matvei

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Here's a "realistic speculation"....what ever tha means...five guys with 4 available women in this place...fuck all will happen.  But in any event ypu will watch this crap all night.

You are also here watching and commenting ,at least there are some new faces and whenever this happens , I am all in if there’s time to watch because you slimly can always expect the unexpected .Even Loraine came out of her hole .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

en tous les cas, le copain de Daniel avec les lunettes  boit beaucoup d'alcool déjà, il ne finit pas de soulever sa main avec les petits verres d'alcool très fort

...well there is the staircase

image.png.1404867f87ed4c3cd205c3c4446810d5.png

• Haha 2

If Harley makes her way out of the party , this means that for sure she has some outside activities going on as she was overnighting during the week .Now , if it s a flirt of sorts , this means that this new person isn’t willing to appear on cameras for the time being as she would have already brought him ( her ? ) in  .We can also exclude that it is one of her previous lovers because they had no problem to be on cameras , let’s see how it goes .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are also here watching and commenting ,at least there are some new faces and whenever this happens , I am all in if there’s time to watch because you slimly can always expect the unexpected .Even Loraine came out of her hole .

I watched long enough to see what it is

Complete shit

• Upvote 2