B4 - General Topic 2022 #36 (April)

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Besides Daniele, I don't see other familiar faces  But you may be wrong, of course.

Yes , the others are new I believe , I just thought that the guy with Loraine earlier in the LR was that one who had the massage and Daniela and Loraine were playing with him while he wasn’t taking out his underwear .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Sì, gli altri sono nuovi credo, pensavo solo che il ragazzo con Loraine all'inizio della LR fosse quello che ha fatto il massaggio e Daniela e Loraine stavano giocando con lui mentre lui non si toglieva le mutande.

No, absolutely no

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It is really sad to see Cecilia alone in Radi's room. I don't understand what she's doing there...

Cecilia has either promised to be the next GOV or she’s obeying Radislava’s rules to be in her room so it isn’t empty .It is a pity she isn’t participating in the party  , that’s the weird thing , on the other hand , even the other girls might have thoughts on what’s going on with her in the villa when the normal tenant is answer for 4 days now if I am correct  .In any case , all of Barcelona apartments are currently a mess , I see it like there’s absolutely no current intervention from RLC , they are happy that the beds are 95% full , they don’t care if the girls get along or not ,  they just have let the tenants do whatever they want , whenever they want , no limits  , except Kylie and Rus that they have the free room and can actually host others .

22 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It is really sad to see Cecilia alone in Radi's room. I don't understand what she's doing there...

I do Know about a week ago Cecilia said to Radi, It looks like I will be here for awhile. After hearing that comment from Cecilia I thought we would be seeing a lot of her for the next while, and it's good that Radi can provide her with a place to stay.