B4 - General Topic 2022 #36 (April)

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I watched long enough to see what it is

Complete shit

Nothing new when you judge what you watch when you tune in , it makes me wonder why you don’t watch another apartment since you are disgusted with this one and what is(not ) happening .. I wonder why you bother .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Welcome to more people , interesting how it goes with Olivia and Eva/ Matvei under villa rules 😁

It will be interesting, also a bit odd that Holly and Tweety are in B5.

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It will be interesting, also a bit odd that Holly and Tweety are in B5.

Maybe some dating that have been successful the last days , the apartment is empty 😉😉.. Who knows , maybe the surprise comes from another place 😆 RLC is so completely overcrowded that it looks like the girls try to get some freedom whenever they can .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe some dating that have been successful the last days , the apartment is empty 😉😉.. Who knows , maybe the surprise comes from another place 😆 RLC is so completely overcrowded that it looks like the girls try to get some freedom whenever they can .

I agree it is overcrowded. It Looks like Cecilia is not interested in joining the party, and I am surprised Radi is not there with Cecilia.

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

E&M were also invited. so the two can get an impression of how such parties work. I think you will draw your own conclusions from this.

They have been also last week , Matvei had a fantastic time , together with Cecilia and Tweety they were the ones loving their time.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree it is overcrowded. It Looks like Cecilia is not interested in joining the party, and I am surprised Radi is not there with Cecilia.

Don’t be surprised if Radislava doesn’t appear in the apartment for a long long time ..

It looks like Radislava makes the “  Masha way “ ..She fills her room with a no contract real friend of hers so it isn’t empty . The mess between Radislava and the other tenants it is at an extreme bad level .

25 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Here's a "realistic speculation"....what ever tha means...five guys with 4 available women in this place...fuck all will happen.  But in any event ypu will watch this crap all night.

6 men now...you must be giddy with anticipation and excitement.:shy: