B4 - General Topic 2022 #36 (April)

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Don’t be surprised if Radislava doesn’t appear in the apartment for a long long time ..

That actually wound not surprise me, I am glad the girls of B2 are making her feel welcome and not being at the villa tonight around drug addict is also good for Radi, it's the parties where she likes to do drugs.

28 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

That actually wound not surprise me, I am glad the girls of B2 are making her feel welcome and not being at the villa tonight around drug addict is also good for Radi, it's the parties where she likes to do drugs.

If you like to make drugs , there’s always a way and it isn’t of much importance whether a parson is around or not . The problem is , if we expand a bit the thoughts , that Radislava might have explained the problems in the villa plus the issues with the other girls and this might be very important so as to create a “ bad image “ let’s say for the B2 girls towards the villa girls if they take Radislava’s words for granted ( if she shares that is , that I don’t think she won’t do at least with Cleopatra ) . Plus , in order to alter a negative criticism , Radislava might have presented the girls that she has the ongoing problems not in a best way , but we will see.

Can anyone confirm if the guy who was earlier in the LR while Kylie was making Loraine’s hair is the guy that she had the massage show incident with her and Daniela some months ago or is he another guy ?

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Qualcuno può confermare se il ragazzo che era prima nella LR mentre Kylie stava facendo i capelli a Loraine è il ragazzo con cui ha avuto l'incidente con lei e Daniela alcuni mesi fa o è un altro ragazzo?

Besides Daniele, I don't see other familiar faces  But you may be wrong, of course.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can anyone confirm if the guy who was earlier in the LR while Kylie was making Loraine’s hair is the guy that she had the massage show incident with her and Daniela some months ago or is he another guy ?

😉

41 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

Looks like @ddhm is getting his wish of a villa full of men for him to watch

My wish is to see visitors , i don’t care being men or women , I have been in hundreds of villa parties and there were always people you don’t know , you will get to swim , eat , drink , flirt. We are talking about single girls , I would like to see them doing things like if they were visitors at a villa and not having visitors .

I am tired of daily masturbations , massages , fake g/g shows , I would like to see real life things , reactions .People flirting , getting drunk , having fun , dancing and singing , jumping in the pool with their clothes or naked , I would like to see whoever flirt anyone and isolate in a room or take a shower together naked and smile foolishly .

I am sorry that I want to watch REAL LIFE and not daily groundhog incidents . I am sorry that for you it is again support of the girls to be in their rooms ( look , Cecilia is isolated , a GOV without getting paid , please watch her , it is more  interesting ) , play with their mobiles , watch TV and not socialize with others ,i am sorry that you don’t  approve guys or visitors in general because maybe they will “ steal “ , “ fuck “ , whatever ,  any of your preferred girls .Yes , my wish is granted because I watch something real and not another fake repeated thing. 

• Haha 1