B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

Just to add , Esmi since her first arrival days was seen speaking a lot on her phone and her whole behavior was suggesting that’s there was a “ person “ in her life . Now , this might be this person visiting her and that’s the special preparations or of course a date .. in any case , I hope we get to see some new faces in this apartment and not only from Marlene as we are heading to summer months ..

24 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

The two sisters need to go, they are taking up space, a nice big bedroom and wasting 3 cameras showing NO CONTENT.

These 2 girls are basically Serafima on her first stint but without her body.

Exactly!

5 hours ago, costa049 said:

What I mean with all this is that people don't have the right to complain about the tenants when RLC still provides various tenants and apartments where they're always doing something, until the others do something too. And you are absolutely right, if someone isn't liking it or doesn't even watch, they can get out of it.

"People dont have the right to complain about the tenants". But you always complain about Radi

2 hours ago, unox said:

"People dont have the right to complain about the tenants". But you always complain about Radi

I, as many of us rightly criticize her for her bad behaviour. Not just because she is out or doesn't have her pussy pointed to a cam all the time. I don't keep complaining because they don't satisfy my sexual needs all the time 24/7. That is something different. And there's lots of lack of coherence here, when there's always been other tentants spending even a day or more out, who I haven't seen people complain this much about. 

5 hours ago, SierraTM said:

The two sisters need to go, they are taking up space, a nice big bedroom and wasting 3 cameras showing NO CONTENT.

These 2 girls are basically Serafima on her first stint but without her body.

No content (meaning no pussies pointing to cams all the time or bating or being naked all the time). You people are a shame for objectifying these girls with your perverted 24/7 needs...

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, costa049 said:

No content (meaning no pussies pointing to cams all the time or bating or being naked all the time). You people are a shame for objectifying these girls with your perverted 24/7 needs...

esmi has been pointing her pussy to someone all night

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You said you even don't watch anyway. Why don't you just get over with your constant complaint and get lost? 

do i detect a bit of jealously from u coz esmi has been out shagging all night or did u miss watching her sleep all night

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

do i detect a bit of jealously from u coz esmi has been out shagging all night or did u miss watching her sleep all night

I repeat that if you don't even watch you can simply stop complaining everyday and get lost.