B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

18 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Fucking joke, telling it like you think we are senile.

You shouldn't say anything when you talk about something of which you don't understand the concept, and don't like it, but keep paying for it and complaining/ demanding.

3 hours ago, costa049 said:

I, as many of us rightly criticize her for her bad behaviour. Not just because she is out or doesn't have her pussy pointed to a cam all the time. I don't keep complaining because they don't satisfy my sexual needs all the time 24/7. That is something different. And there's lots of lack of coherence here, when there's always been other tentants spending even a day or more out, who I haven't seen people complain this much about. 

Radi is awful. Look at her in B2 totally naked, it's disgusting. 😏

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Radi is awful. Look at her in B2 totally naked, it's disgusting. 😏

I like to see it, I don't keep demanding it or criticizing them for for not being like that all the time. It's very different 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

A cam-girl is by definition a girl who poses and acts for a webcam. These girls are living and showing their private lives on (not to) cams installed in the apartments they live in, in which they eventually show sexual content, amongst other things. So, you better get lost. 

I hope you are just joking with us. If not, you have my sympathy for being an idiot. 

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

There is a lot of difference between RLC and webcam girls. Webcam girls they don't show their everyday life, webcam girls interact with users in real time, you talk to them, and if you want to see something you have to pay them with tokens, but they too have limits, and they don't necessarily have to do what you're asking. The fact that they show themselves on cam and do sexual things doesn't mean they are whores. The fact that you pay does not mean that everything is due to you, their daily life is recorded on RLC for 24 hours, and you are paying for it. They have a contract to be in front of the cameras it is true, but they must pretend that they are not there and they cannot interact with them and with the spectators, this is what must make the idea of the voyeur as if we were spying on them without their knowledge. . The voyeur ends where you start saying and asking what they should and shouldn't do. You're not paying to have them fuck strangers, you're not paying to have them spread their legs in front of the cameras. The funny thing is you keep complaining about something you don't like (because you don't understand how the concept works) but you keep paying. The only ones to lose are you alone.