B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

il y a 9 minutes, corvette84 a dit :

I don't have time to read all that. I'm getting ready for work. Do you even know what work or a job is? You seem to be on here 24/7.

You should really read that, that is the Code of the RLC Defenders and those 'romantic believers' of the voyeurism nonsense that is going on around here.

If you disagree with what he said, then thank goodness you are sane.

If not, I am fucking sorry man.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Dovresti davvero leggerlo, questo è il Codice dei Difensori RLC e quei "credenti romantici" delle sciocchezze del voyeurismo che stanno succedendo qui intorno.

Se non sei d'accordo con quello che ha detto, allora grazie al cielo sei sano di mente.

Se no, mi dispiace cazzo amico.

Non difendo RLC, ma la realta' dei fatti😉

• Upvote 1

When an apartment is so popular with  comments by a variety of CC members , it means that all these 4 girls are doing something great to keep the interest , well done B1 , as always with this apartment and the current cast, expecting the unexpected is what drives the imagination wild . The best is yet to come. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

You should really read that, that is the Code of the RLC Defenders and those 'romantic believers' of the voyeurism nonsense that is going on around here.

If you disagree with what he said, then thank goodness you are sane.

If not, I am fucking sorry man.

I'm very sorry you can't face the reality and your argument is to call defenders to the ones who show it how it is with facts.

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Quando un appartamento è così popolare con i commenti di una varietà di membri del CC, significa che tutte queste 4 ragazze stanno facendo qualcosa di eccezionale per mantenere l'interesse, ben fatto B1, come sempre con questo appartamento e il cast attuale, aspettandosi l'inaspettato è ciò che fa impazzire l'immaginazione. Il meglio deve ancora venire. 

I commenti non sono rivolti a B1, ma in generele a tutti gli appartamenti RLC, non importa in quale sezione si sta' scrivendo.

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I commenti non sono rivolti a B1, ma in generele a tutti gli appartamenti RLC, non importa in quale sezione si sta' scrivendo.

The argument itself is in general, but it's being written in the topic for B1

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Yes , I know you make them concerning all of the apartments but the controversy mostly involves B1 . I have disagreed  with you at times in the past but your current approach and thoughts for this matter finds me 100% in agreement with you . It is always good to have your opinions shared here , you should not disappear for such long periods ☺️

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Sì, lo so che li fai su tutti gli appartamenti ma la polemica riguarda soprattutto B1. A volte non sono d'accordo con te, ma il tuo attuale approccio e i tuoi pensieri su questo argomento mi trovano d'accordo al 100% con te. 

La polemica non e' soltanto di B1. Il fatto che viene scritto qui non vuol dire che hanno piu' attenzione degli altri.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sì, lo so che li fai su tutti gli appartamenti ma la polemica riguarda soprattutto B1. A volte non sono stato d'accordo con te in passato, ma il tuo approccio e i tuoi pensieri attuali su questo argomento mi trovano d'accordo al 100% con te. È sempre bello avere le tue opinioni condivise qui, non dovresti sparire per periodi così lunghi ☺️

Hai un bel coraggio a dire che sei d'accordo con me, quando tu sei il pimo a voler vedere soltanto che le ragazze portino ragazzi in casa e scopare davanti le telecamere, e se non lo fanno le critichi. e' un po' da ipocriti.

• Upvote 1