Psyche & Mars 2022 #1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Many people like girls like Psyche and guys like Mars. You not liking her doesn't mean that everyone has the same taste as you. You are, probably, old enough to have learned this by now.

ONSK,  I hear what you are saying.  BUT are people so fucked up that a freak like Psyche would appeal to them? Just asking.

Dude, if my daughter looked and acted like her that would be it.

I know the forum has all types of people but aren't there any traditionally sane people? Hey, I am a voyeur but I don't fathom voyeuriing freaks.

Tattoos, piercings and creepy body language and eating manners  aren't a sexual turn on.  Hello?

At what point can you call a freak a freak?  No problem for me.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, OhNoSheKnows said:

Interesting take. Kitty has a lot more followers on Instagram than any other person I've seen on RLC.

Kitty has 12,2K
Ginger has 13,4K
Masha has 12,7K
Not directly RLC but Masha tattooed friend has 559K
Irma has 13,8K
Belle has 22K
Ilona has 16,9K
Rosemary has 23,4K

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

ONSK,  I hear what you are saying.  BUT are people so fucked up that a freak like Psyche would appeal to them? Just asking.

Dude, if my daughter looked and acted like her that would be it.

I know the forum has all types of people but aren't there any traditionally sane people? Hey, I am a voyeur but I don't fathom voyeuriing freaks.

Tattoos, piercings and creepy body language and eating manners  aren't a sexual turn on.  Hello?

At what point can you call a freak a freak?  No problem for me.

ok boomer

On 4/16/2022 at 5:14 AM, tom4301 said:

Hey everyone, something needs to be said...i know for a fact that our new "couple" isn't a real couple, maybe not even friends...they're only "doing" it for the money, so we probably won't see any sex here unless they bring something with them... quite a prank from RLC, unless of course RLC moves the apartment under Rommates/Singles...but I don't care because I've canceled my subscription for the time being

its really looking like you might be right about them,she has only been in the apt a few hours and sleeps somewhere else most of the time i give them another week a month at the most before they leave

• Like 2

13 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Many people like girls like Psyche and guys like Mars. You not liking her doesn't mean that everyone has the same taste as you. You are, probably, old enough to have learned this by now.

Some questions, like if a girl is good looking or not, can be considered both individually but also socially. RLC would do well to have more girls in the cast that are considered attractive by as many viewers (and potential new customers) as possible. I am still of the opinion that RLC should definitely look out for a few female students.  The music students they had in Russia at the time led to several really good couple apartments. In addition, youth if we are honest, is also a factor that makes most women more attractive. RLC is missing two or three real party apartments with real guests where at least sometimes something unexpected can happen.

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

its really looking like you might be right about them,she has only been in the apt a few hours and sleeps somewhere else most of the time i give them another week a month at the most before they leave

It's strange that RLC keeps bring these fake couples into the cast. The apartments only cause disappointment among the viewers.

14 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

Kitty has 12,2K
Ginger has 13,4K
Masha has 12,7K
Irma has 13,8K
Belle has 22K
Ilona has 16,9K
Rosemary has 23,4K

This is all good and well...I'm not arguing that these ladies have a lot of followers. What I am saying is that someone suggesting Leora wouldn't be the number one woman if she had tattoos is completely ridiculous. She's the top camera on this site and that's about the only place she's holding number one (other than in some of your hearts). 😉 

20 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

Kitty has 12,2K
Ginger has 13,4K
Masha has 12,7K
Irma has 13,8K
Belle has 22K
Ilona has 16,9K
Rosemary has 23,4K

Who knows their Instragram sites?  How does  one find them?

• Haha 1