Psyche & Mars 2022 #1

2 hours ago, Failscream said:

This place is 70% empty, 14% him gaming, 14% her fixing her hair and eating. But the 2% they were fucking was good I guess.

has she even taken a shower in the apartment yet they have been there a week and i have not seen or heard of her doing it

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

has she even taken a shower in the apartment yet they have been there a week and i have not seen or heard of her doing it

Not sure about the showering part but she does give one heck of a blowjob!🤩

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

She's been taking showers in the bath a couple of times, but i dont think she lives there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Failscream said:

She's been taking showers in the bath a couple of times, but i dont think she lives there.

She clearly doesn't! We're paying too watch a dude play video games😄!! Personally I'd like to see a bachelor apartment,a party guy that just brings home random chicks on a regular basis!!

16 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

She clearly doesn't! We're paying too watch a dude play video games😄!! Personally I'd like to see a bachelor apartment,a party guy that just brings home random chicks on a regular basis!!

If he has other girls, he will probably be fucking them somewhere else. This is RLC, as in GOV the "residents" are used to doing just the bare minimum.

23 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If he has other girls, he will probably be fucking them somewhere else. This is RLC, as in GOV the "residents" are used to doing just the bare minimum.

EVERYTIME i resub RLC turns into a snoozefest!! I personally have no problems with physe but if someone's name is listed as a tenant they should live there!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

they had  Hakeem that kept bringing home different girls,bunch of guys bitched about that the girls were all hookers, i guess you cant please everyone i guess

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

i canceled a just before they came online and saw all the thumbnails clear for a few days,then they had sex and that just so happened to be the only time the thumbnails were blurred and funny they have been clear ever since

I find this to be really tasteless of RLC!!! I remember the days when the free cams stayed free!!! Just another slap to the face from RLC to it's members and their hard earned cash!!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

they had  Hakeem that kept bringing home different girls,bunch of guys bitched about that the girls were all hookers, i guess you cant please everyone i guess

Hakeem wasn't a "party guy" but I remember.... he was good while it lasted!

6 hours ago, cupid30 said:

But when this guy was on cameras ( Hakeem ) , the majority of men “ hated “ him because he was fucking everyday a different one and they couldn’t “ stand it “ seeing it happening .Hakeem has been one of the best tenants we ever saw but the jealousy in this forum was absolutely ridiculous by what was said about him ..Go figure out ..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

But when this guy was on cameras ( Hakeem ) , the majority of men “ hated “ him because he was fucking everyday a different one and they couldn’t “ stand it “ seeing it happening .Hakeem has been one of the best tenants we ever saw but the jealousy in this forum was absolutely ridiculous by what was said about him ..Go figure out ..

Everyone here has a new hate now and that's Psyche.