Psyche & Mars 2022 #1

On 4/16/2022 at 5:14 AM, tom4301 said:

Hey everyone, something needs to be said...i know for a fact that our new "couple" isn't a real couple, maybe not even friends...they're only "doing" it for the money, so we probably won't see any sex here unless they bring something with them... quite a prank from RLC, unless of course RLC moves the apartment under Rommates/Singles...but I don't care because I've canceled my subscription for the time being

let this be a lesson to all you guys that just dismiss anything someone tries to tell you,i dare say he nailed it with what he said as she has only slept there what maybe 3 nights now 

• Haha 1

On 4/16/2022 at 5:14 AM, tom4301 said:

Hey everyone, something needs to be said...i know for a fact that our new "couple" isn't a real couple, maybe not even friends...they're only "doing" it for the money, so we probably won't see any sex here unless they bring something with them... quite a prank from RLC, unless of course RLC moves the apartment under Rommates/Singles...but I don't care because I've canceled my subscription for the time being

they need to pack their shit and get the fuck out!!!!! when was the last time anyone has seen this chick?!! great blowjob aside,they need to go!! this is just a big fuck you to paying subscribers!!!!

• Upvote 1

I prefer to judge on the facts rather than on the words of a person of which we know nothing
He also said that they were there for the money, but for that you still have to be present
He said there probably wouldn't be any sex between them since they weren't a couple and the only sex we'd have was if they brought someone else back, on this point he was wrong and he was even surprised to see that they had an intimate relationship

For my part, I prefer to judge what I see when the two are together, and they have intimate gestures that make me say that they are closer than the words may suggest even if she is often absent.
We don't know anything about their life before they entered the apartment

And at least it's calmer than with Kitty 🤣

it's still funny to see some members putting no doubt about his words while they are hyper critical of other translators, who have proven themselves several times, when it comes to Martina 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

i still think she fucked Boggy so she could keep fucking Nelly and at least one of those translators you speak of is so enamored with her he thinks her mother is the most impressive person he knows of so i have doubts they would ever say anything that makes Martina look bad

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

I prefer to judge on the facts rather than on the words of a person of which we know nothing
He also said that they were there for the money, but for that you still have to be present
He said there probably wouldn't be any sex between them since they weren't a couple and the only sex we'd have was if they brought someone else back, on this point he was wrong and he was even surprised to see that they had an intimate relationship

For my part, I prefer to judge what I see when the two are together, and they have intimate gestures that make me say that they are closer than the words may suggest even if she is often absent.
We don't know anything about their life before they entered the apartment

And at least it's calmer than with Kitty 🤣

it's still funny to see some members putting no doubt about his words while they are hyper critical of other translators, who have proven themselves several times, when it comes to Martina 😁

and i am still pissed off about when i said Eva and sam were doing ecxtasey with thier guests, that i actualy saw many times with my own eyes and do you think any of you assholes would back me up so fuck you people

• Like 1

Se le cose non cambiano in fretta, aver "riempito"  questo appartamento con Psyche e Marte si potrebbe rivelare un clamoroso autogol per RLC. Lei non c'è mai e lui gioca 24/7 ai videogames, quando è in casa. Le persone non pagano per vedere questo. Non dico che debbano scopare ogni giorno come K&R o H&A, ma nemmeno dare in cambio una totale assenza come adesso. Se non li manda via, RLC dovrebbe spostare questo appartamento in Single dato che è un fatto assodato che Psyche non vive lì. Finora, l'appartamento più noioso mai visto, e mi dispiace perché Psyche anche se è "particolare" ha mostrato doti interessanti.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Drez83 said:

Se le cose non cambiano in fretta, aver "riempito"  questo appartamento con Psyche e Marte si potrebbe rivelare un clamoroso autogol per RLC. Lei non c'è mai e lui gioca 24/7 ai videogames, quando è in casa. Le persone non pagano per vedere questo. Non dico che debbano scopare ogni giorno come K&R o H&A, ma nemmeno dare in cambio una totale assenza come adesso. Se non li manda via, RLC dovrebbe spostare questo appartamento in Single dato che è un fatto assodato che Psyche non vive lì. Finora, l'appartamento più noioso mai visto, e mi dispiace perché Psyche anche se è "particolare" ha mostrato doti interessanti.

Dopo due settimane posso dire che concordo con quanto hai scritto. Spiace perché il potenziale ci sarebbe anche e tutti e due hanno dimostrato che volendo sanno divertirsi a scopare.

Quello che non si capisce è come cazzo li fanno i casting quelli di rlc. Com'è possibile che abbiano messo Psyche come partecipante e messa in coppia con Mars quando ormai è evidente che non sono una vera e propria coppia (amici con benefit?) e lei ha, a quanto pare, un appartamento privato fuori da rlc? Perché non mettere direttamente Mars nella categoria dei single a questo punto.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Dopo due posso settimane dire che concordo con quanto hai scritto. Spiace perché il potenziale ci sarebbe anche e tutti e due hanno dimostrato che volendo sanno divertirsi a scopare.

Quello che non si capisce è come cazzo li fanno i casting quelli di rlc. Com'è possibile che hanno messo Psyche come partecipante e messa in coppia con Mars quando ormai coppia è evidente che non sono una vera e propria (amici con beneficio?) e lei ha, a quanto pare, un appartamento privato fuori da rlc? Perché non mettere direttamente Mars nella categoria dei single a questo punto.

Mars has to be careful that standing still could cause pressure sores